• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Worst TV programme (on any channel)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loose Wimmin….by a country mile!!! :(

If they had four middle age men on the box 5 days a week perving over "hot totty" like that, in between discussing their "wobbly bits" and "fannytastic lurve lives" the massed ranks of the militant feminazis would have marched in force to burn the studios (and participants) before the first month was out.

Last edited:

LOG

I was unfortunate enough to see an all new programme the other night, hilariously called For Facts Sake and hosted by the Mrs Brown Boys bloke.

It was almost enough to make me put my foot through the TV and ask for a refund of my licence fee.

les.gtfc

Celebrity Juice. How anyone can watch that for more that 5 minutes without wanting to put their fist through the screen and punch that annoying Leigh Francis is beyond me.

Mrs Brown's Boys a close 2nd.

Last edited:

ExeterCityLad

Ex on the beach, love island, made in chelsea, the only way is essex

les.gtfc

"Friends" deserves a mention too.

I really have tried but it's just not funny.

Oldsmobile-88

Total Wipeout,presented by Richard Hammond a few years ago.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
"Friends" deserves a mention too.

I really have tried but it's just not funny.
Have to agree with this never saw the attraction - to be honest any American comedy I find very difficult to laugh at

Mr Jinx

Historically the worst TV program ever has to be "Heil Honey I'm Home": a sitcom about Adolf and Eva living in 50s America next door to a Jewish couple. Go look it up on YouTube. It understandably got canned after one episode.

Current day: the worst has to be anything Kardashian flavoured.

Oldsmobile-88

Have to agree with this never saw the attraction - to be honest any American comedy I find very difficult to laugh at
The only one I really liked was Bilko...Taxi was watchable..

Swanaldo

"Friends"... it's just not funny.
By any quantifiable standard, Friends is funny. Ten series with six main characters, yet still landing decent gags scene after scene - that's bloody good comedy writing.