• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

why be so negative

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
What the f*ck are you babbling on about? If we offer Ryan a deal in the summer and he turns it down then we sell him then, not in Jan for f*ck all.

It's not rocket science is it retard.
Dear oh dear oh dear. Too many ciders at the game today?

Can you not read?

Jesus wept.

Max Payne 2

Oh Geoffrey you really are a simple little man aren't you, is everything always so black and white in your world?

No agenda just extremely f*cked off with the amount of positive sh*t I read on here about Tisdale, he constantly f*cks up and every now and then gets rescued from it by the players. If you are happy with our better players contracts allowed to run down down every summer then good for you, I expect a little more.

And after watching todays display then ithe future isn't looking bright. Chin up though as always.

Wow dude. Perspective.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
What the f*ck are you babbling on about? If we offer Ryan a deal in the summer and he turns it down then we sell him then, not in Jan for f*ck all.

It's not rocket science is it retard.
How ironic, Jay calls somebody a thick retard and then displays himself as such. A little explanation for a little boy. At the end of the season Ryan Harleys contract runs out at which point he can sign for another club. As his contract would have run out, City are unable to command a fee for him. We cannot sell him, he can go of his own free will.

downthetrack

i think some people enjoyed more on here when we were in the conference.
:(

Exehausted

I was told by someone close to the club at the pre season game against Palace that Harley, Taylor and Duffy wouldn't be signing again at the end of the season. So should we have got rid of all three back then, perhaps for a fee? Then we could have brought in new players on two year deals, that if they played well, they would also be looking to move on after their second season, so you repeat the cycle and they are effectively gone after just one season? I thought that Sercs and Dunny were out of contract at the end of the season, but I have been told that this is not the case.
Because the club is aware from so far out what players intend to do (Tis said on Saturday that Paul Jones had told him last summer that this would be his last season), Im sure that the planning for next season started at the begining of this season and that we have been talking to agents of players that we are keen on to see what we can get them for. Give Paul and Steve some credit, we haven't improved our situation year after year (assuming that we finish higher than last year this time, which is by no means certain) because of luck. No one is that lucky.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jay, do you not think that if there had have been some kind of offer on the table, last summer that suited him, he would have still been here. What you seem to forget it's the players that call the shots when they sign contracts not the manager. It's really not that difficult to understand.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jay, do you not think that if there had have been some kind of offer on the table, last summer that suited him, he would have still been here. What you seem to forget it's the players that call the shots when they sign contracts not the manager. It's really not that difficult to understand.
There is a marvellous invention called the telephone. You could use it to ring around and drum up some interest and offer him about. Speak ot the agent tell him to find out who is interested.

If we wanted to sell him we could have. Now is that so hard to understand?