• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who's going back to Dagenham and Redbridge?

David Treharne

I'm part of a much reduced RAWZ tours- coming back on the sleeper. I think it's imperative that everybody tries to remember to bring some sort of mobile light source for this match, if only to make the point that we remember what a debacle it was.
I also sympathise with all posters who have pointed out that this is part of three difficult way days in the space of 10 days, which at this time of the year can be a bit wallet stretching. When you add to this games like Shrewsbury away on a Tuesday night you start to realise the increased cost of following City back in the League. Still as the adverts would have us believe "You're worth it!" [except when you play like you did on Saturday against Notts County].

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
It's a clap from me, although technically I'm not going "back" - unless you count the 4-1 in 06/07! Might be a bit tight getting there in time, will have to make sure we get out of work dead on time (maybe slightly early) for me to get across town in time!

Pete03

Don't know how i feel on this one, Dont particulary want to go as with the 3 away games in 8 days this is the least attractive one...but i should imagine i shall go and just hope i get a few shifts back at work! Like josh4ecfc said i don't know where im staying either as Razor doesnt want to go anymore.

however i want to keep up my 100% away record(not bad for a 16 year old still at school) so should imagine i shall be there:)

UTC

tisdale 1

Resigned
I am off to this one on on RAWZ tours bring it on!

Mackster

I couldn't make the 1st game, so this is a real bonus and only £5! For all those who are ****** off and can't/won't travel, just console yourself with the thought you have sunsidised my night and I'll buy you a drink whenever I see you.

GrecianInWales

Yep, I'll be there. As with Oli, I've got a nice easy journey out east.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just to let you know, Esso Garages are doing cheap deals on mini torches, for anyone who can't get their hands on one. Would have liked to have gone, just to be part of proving a point about lighting, but there, unless of course come into some money, then will have to miss out

I be driving down from Cambridge ....if any 1 needs a lift from there or north london let me know...come on youse reds

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I couldn't make the 1st game, so this is a real bonus and only £5! For all those who are ****** off and can't/won't travel, just console yourself with the thought you have sunsidised my night and I'll buy you a drink whenever I see you.
Cheers - large vodka, lime & lemonade should suffice! ;):D

CITY CASUAL

No clap from me.