• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who's going back to Dagenham and Redbridge?

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I swear I will never set foot in that stadium again after the debacle of those worthless vouchers.
I kept hold of mine too,about as useful as a chocolate fireguard! :mad:

Will now file under B i think.

Poultice

20 minute drive and one of the more attractive attack minded teams, not to mention a lady to get in, I believe the expression is Properrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

Clap clap from me. At the the end of the day i'm putting the ticket debacle behind and not going to give the Daggers money, just to go and see the City!!! 3 points are in order please!

EDIT: Whoops, this is Pelsey on father's account. Father isn't going but i am. :$

Last edited:

Yeovilgrecian

Fortunately I'm working in Earls Court until 4pm on that Tuesday so shall be taking a tube across London to Dagenham, just hope I get my lift back to Yeovil otherwise I could be sleeping on Oli's floor!

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Fortunately I'm working in Earls Court until 4pm on that Tuesday so shall be taking a tube across London to Dagenham, just hope I get my lift back to Yeovil otherwise I could be sleeping on Oli's floor!
lolHave you told Oli this?? :)

Oli

I have a very comfy sofa long enough for a whole person.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have 2 reasons for not going to this one, first id the same as Looby's, secondly, we have 3 away matches, in 8 days, and I can't afford to do all 3, so one had to be knocked on the head, and seeing as I haven't been to Gillingham or Chesterfield, well it was a no brainer for me.

Safe journey to all those that are going, and I'll be tuned into the radio and exeweb for updates

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Damn blasted meeting in Crawley that morning, so I might have to pop into the office (15 mins from the ground) later in the afternoon so I can claim my petrol :)

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Still havent decided yet.

Can't stay at Razor's after so will have to find somewhere else to kip. Means missing more school which i'm falling behind on so all in all its looking unlikely.

axred

no on a late shift , did'nt fancy paying again anyway
good luck to all those going though