• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who's a naughty boy then?

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
You hug your friends and family. Or sometimes work colleagues to celebrate something. You don't ask people who work under you/rely on you for money to hug you or sit on your lap. Nothing 'PC gone mad' about it. It's not normal. If true, it's classic freaky weirdo manipulative power-tripping behaviour masquerading as 'character'.

I could reel off a whole list of 60s/70s/80s/90s/00s famous 'characters' who we've heard a lot about in the past few years but I don't want to get the thread shut down.

Sounds like this guy 'hid in plain sight'. Where have I heard that phrase before?

Do you sit on bosses lap? Unless Louis CK is your boss this is not normal behaviour in a workplace.
This.

The key phrases to me are 'unwanted' and "HR has done nothing with the reports of harassment".

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tagg and Perryman used to love to massage Tisdale's ego.

Funny that you barely hear a peep out of Tagg now.

Last edited:

IndoMike

At the moment the stories are in the alleged category. But, whatever, in the current era it's not advisable for any CEO or in fact any male employee to get too close physically to a female (or male) employee or give any reason to be suspected of "naughtiness". Perhaps some older readers will think it's a load of PC carp but I think the new way is the best way. We must respect the ladies.

LOG

What do you mean by "in the current era"?

IndoMike

What do you mean by "in the current era"?
Why? What do you mean by your question?

Last edited:

LOG

Why? What do you mean by your question?
It was a very simple question from a very simple person.

IndoMike

Well, "the current era" is very simple to understand. It's a common phrase. You can even check it out in a dictionary..

LOG

What about "in the current era" when used in the context of your post? I did ask what "in the current era meant" after all.

IndoMike

What about "in the current era" when used in the context of your post? I did ask what "in the current era meant" after all.
I'm very simple. I don't understand what you mean?

LOG

Yes you do, or at least you should.

Ladies football is women's football "in the current era", by the way.