• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What was my first game?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
A small reminder, if ever there was one, to read the context of the post (and ignore replies contrary to it) before posting!

Juggling Monkey

Administrator
Mine was for Chulmleigh Primary School against Morchard Bishop Primary School in 1987. We lost 5 - 0.

Grecian Gal

Scunthorpe february 1990 as Mascot. Won 1-0 think Dazza scored.
all i can remember is big kev playing a blinder.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Saturday January 14th 1989 was my first City and Footie match id been to V Doncaster Rovers at the Park and we won 3-0 with Dazza bagging a brace, not sure who got the other.

Scooterboy 65

Mine was 1975 against ply****h. Unless I look it up not sure of the date.

ECFC TOM

Mine was City v Brighton in 1999 or 2000. I cant remember the score but I think it was a draw.

**Waits to be proved wrong**

philip short

1981 fa cup game leicester city can remember feet not touching ground at end while exiting big bank

ianaplincorners

Plymouth Argyle v Fulham 1976/7 or maybe 5/6? 2-2 George Best and Rodney marsh played for Fulham.

WitheridgeRed

Exeter 1 Watford 3 in April 1976.

I'm sure that the weeks and weeks of blistering sunshine* that summer helped me get over us losing that game

*for younger Grecians: we had a drought in '76 that caused the roads to melt and the water was cut off to all houses; you had to take a bucket to a tap in the street.

Those were the days........

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
1981 fa cup game leicester city can remember feet not touching ground at end while exiting big bank
With a surname like yours im not surprised! :D Ellis has that problem after every home game you know! :D :D