• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What tipple are you drinking tonight thread

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Which brand AP, it makes a big difference ! I remember being in a Sainsburys a few years ago where two girls were in the lager aisle. One picked up a pack of Fosters, and her friend immediately reprimanded her, telling her it was rubbish since they had started brewing it in the UK. Seeing me smiling, she turned and said "that's right isn't it ?", and when I concurred she held up the pack of Sainsburys own brand imported Austrailian Lager that she had selected instead.

"Have you tried this one, it's really good ?" she asked me, and when I said no she replied "well come outside after, and I'll give you one" ! I just managed to reply that this was an offer that was too good to refuse, before her friend and I collapsed laughing ! Sadly she had vanished by the time I reached the carpark.
Alphington or Pinhoe's CB?

Avening Posse

Which brand AP, it makes a big difference ! I remember being in a Sainsburys a few years ago where two girls were in the lager aisle. One picked up a pack of Fosters, and her friend immediately reprimanded her, telling her it was rubbish since they had started brewing it in the UK. Seeing me smiling, she turned and said "that's right isn't it ?", and when I concurred she held up the pack of Sainsburys own brand imported Austrailian Lager that she had selected instead.

"Have you tried this one, it's really good ?" she asked me, and when I said no she replied "well come outside after, and I'll give you one" ! I just managed to reply that this was an offer that was too good to refuse, before her friend and I collapsed laughing ! Sadly she had vanished by the time I reached the carpark.
Firstly it's Peroni, and secondly did you get her number :)

Colesman Ballz

Firstly it's Peroni, and secondly did you get her number :)
Sadly no, and they were both definite yays too ! Spent hours searching that carpark ! ;)

Silver fox

Sadly no, and they were both definite yays too ! Spent hours searching that carpark ! ;)
Sainsburys Alphington ?

Colesman Ballz

Sainsburys Alphington ?
Nowhere near the Exeter Canal Foxy, Labroke Grove on the bank of the Grand Union.

Silver fox

Otter ale tonight.

rp42

Wells Sticky Toffee Pudding ale from Asda.

Colesman Ballz

Wells Sticky Toffee Pudding ale from Asda.
Sounds like a complete ready meal in a bottle ! (y) Does it taste as good as it sounds ?

rp42

Sounds like a complete ready meal in a bottle ! (y) Does it taste as good as it sounds ?
According to the reviews on Asda it is really sickly sweet(what do you expect from Sticky toffee pudding?)but its not,you can really smell it but just a slight hint of it in the taste,very nice(y)

Colesman Ballz

According to the reviews on Asda it is really sickly sweet(what do you expect from Sticky toffee pudding?)but its not,you can really smell it but just a slight hint of it in the taste,very nice(y)
Thanks for the heads up. (beer)