• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What a fantastic season!

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
F*ck it, let's throw the towel in now and tell the FA to relegate us!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ol' Liam wants the team to do well and is frustrated when it doesn't.. Seems like a normal football supporter to me. I am also f*cked off that City got knocked out. Do we have to be happy when we lose??

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
If you don't like it, go and support someone else. We've been in worse positions than this.
I'm just glad I have a spurs membership and can at least watch some decent football this season (before people have a go - spurs are my original home team).

Grecian1966

The only thing I find amazing is that a thread started by the village plank has reached 5 pages.

wemisscuro

Loving watching Tisdale prove em wrong, yet again!
I'm just glad I have a spurs membership and can at least watch some decent football this season (before people have a go - spurs are my original home team).
Well, F*ck Off and go and annoy them on their forum then!

Premier league scum aint wanted on this forum!

Tw*t. We are talking about our team, not f*cking Spurs you tool. Proper football indeed! I love watching City and would never swap it to watch over paid w*nkers in the prem. Do one ass hole! :mad:

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free

Tw*t. We are talking about our team, not f*cking Spurs you tool. Proper football indeed! I love watching City and would never swap it to watch over paid w*nkers in the prem. Do one ass hole! :mad:

Ah how cute.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tis says on the radio, look at the inexperience in the side!! he took on these inexperienced players and let the experienced ones go for nothing!!
Here we go again.

So in a ideal world Tisdale wouldnt have wanted to Keep Ryan Harley, Matt Taylor, Jamie Cureton etr.

There contracts ran out they all chose to leave for bigger clubs. I fail to see how this is Tisdales fault.

Just remember where weve come from and remember that weve never been in a higher lge than lge 1. OK we maybe near the bottom but we are good enough to stay up and possibly make Mid table.

Also Having 2 loanees in Jake Taylor and Matt Oakley(Know hes injured) make us heavily reliant on loan player?

Wellyred

Scrapping at the bottom of the league,
booted out the cup,
team with loanees that we rely on,
no money to spend,

what a fantastic feeling to be a city support this year!

roll on Tranmere :(
God you really are a moaning old bell end...you must leap out of bed every morning full of enthusiasm wondering what the day is going to bring!

Wellyred

Now Now mate you know what happend the last time you had a go at someone!..you'll be cast out into the exeweb wilderness again!!

plain capers

Is it not true that being a gobsh*te is a genetically transmitted condition?

Last edited: