• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Well, Well, Boys And Girls!!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
All fans are entitled to their views and this board is about reasoned debate.

There are multitudes of fans on here who dont believe that what is going on at the club at the moment is right, so they come on here and put forward their case in a rational way.

Is there any wonder why the club discounts exeweb as a medium to post club related ideas. Do fans really believe that exeweb is the mouthpiece of the club and that the club should listen to the ' tisdale is cr@p' threads.

Use the board as a method of letting off steam in a constructive way and who knows, in the future the club may actually listen.

I wont be holding my breath though
I'll go with that. A proper intelligent discussion about what happens next is well worthwhile. But constructive. We cann post carp, easier than being sensible. Right at the moment, not sure I have much constructive to say. May be tomorrow.

Incidentally, had my camera with me, at no point did I think it worthwhile to get it out of my pocket!

Last edited:

cannockred

In addition to the above, can I ask what I think is a serious question.

To those people who think that buying a matchday ticket gives them the right to constantly moan........When you buy something from Sainsburys, do you think that gives you the right to say that the shop manager is sh1t and that the store layout is all wrong?

Tell me cos I am interested!

You have the right to an opinion, just dont expect anyone in authority to listen

Last edited:

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
In addition to the above, can I ask what I think is a serious question.

To those people who think that buying a matchday ticket gives them the right to constantly moan........When you buy something from Sainsburys, do you think that gives you the right to say that the shop manager is sh1t and that the store layout is all wrong?
Bad example.

If Sainsburys was that bad, you'd go to Tesco.

cannockred

Bad example.

If Sainsburys was that bad, you'd go to Tesco.
No, not really.

although I think that what you have posted is a very good solution for people to consider.

Let those of us with a love for all things ECFC, good or bad, come on here and have a sensible debate and TRY TO TAKE THINGS FORWARD. The opinion of all others basically are adding to the supposed global warming.

LOG

Let those of us with a love for all things ECFC, good or bad, come on here and have a sensible debate and TRY TO TAKE THINGS FORWARD. The opinion of all others basically are adding to the supposed global warming.
Nah, i enjoy reading the irrational bleatings of the doom mongers :)

Grecian2K

Incidentally, had my camera with me, at no point did I think it worthwhile to get it out of my pocket!
With THOSE (bar)-stewards today, probably a wise move there Hants ;)

geoffwp

A proper intelligent discussion about what happens next is well worthwhile.
On second thoughts....nah. I don't want a balanced, intelligent discussion with moaners. I have to have balanced, intelligent discussions with the spoilt fekkin brats and chavs at work. I do that 5 days a week. On Saturday and Sunday I just want them to f*ck off. :)