• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Well, Well, Boys And Girls!!!

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just what I thought when wemissmoxey joined in. You cliquers couldn't wait, could you - I bet you were rubbing your hands with glee when the second Brighton goal went in.
Sadly this is true, and is likely to become even more so over the coming weeks. Posters like rosie and missie moxie seem to get increasingly excited the further into trouble we get. Their posting appears to be directly proportional to problems on the pitch. i think they are loving the whole situation.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Old as it may be this (resurrected) post appears to be the first to openly call for Tisdale to go.

Some of you may think that laughable in view of the last two year's successes, but having sunk to such clueless depths in recent weeks, it is not unexpected nor unreasonable to debate. What dissapoints me as a fan is that when another fan says 'tisdale out' (rightly or wronmgly) he's surrounded by a gang of exeweb luvvies asking him what he's done for the club and wittering about how many posts thaye can make (waste).

No wonder we're going backwards.
I think the problem is not that he is saying Tisdale out, but the fact that he clearly has some kind of agenda here as he hasn't posted anything regarding any of our successes. In fact before our recent poor form the last thing he posted was after the Curzon Ashton game. He only comes on here to post when we are doing badly.

Antony Moxey

I love you AU, you'll always be a luvvie to me. An idiotic luvvie at that too.

dommers

Old as it may be this (resurrected) post appears to be the first to openly call for Tisdale to go.

Some of you may think that laughable in view of the last two year's successes, but having sunk to such clueless depths in recent weeks, it is not unexpected nor unreasonable to debate. What dissapoints me as a fan is that when another fan says 'tisdale out' (rightly or wronmgly) he's surrounded by a gang of exeweb luvvies asking him what he's done for the club and wittering about how many posts thaye can make (waste).

No wonder we're going backwards.
The original post was just a rant.

angelic upstart

I love you AU, you'll always be a luvvie to me. An idiotic luvvie at that too.
I feel nauseous.

*Takes cowboy hat off and prepares to puke in it*

cannockred

All fans are entitled to their views and this board is about reasoned debate.

There are multitudes of fans on here who dont believe that what is going on at the club at the moment is right, so they come on here and put forward their case in a rational way.

Is there any wonder why the club discounts exeweb as a medium to post club related ideas. Do fans really believe that exeweb is the mouthpiece of the club and that the club should listen to the ' tisdale is cr@p' threads.

Use the board as a method of letting off steam in a constructive way and who knows, in the future the club may actually listen.

I wont be holding my breath though

iscalad

I feel nauseous.

Don't forget to put it back on your head straight after :D

Antony Moxey

I feel nauseous.

Cowboy hat? If there's a pair of Speedos and cowboy boots too then I'm on me way to that party.

angelic upstart

Don't forget to put it back on your head straight after :D
It is warm...and watery. Its aslo stginging myeyes

wemissmoxey

wmm, sometimes you have a valid point poorly put across and then sometimes you come up with some absolute gobsh*te. Moxers and I very rarely see eye to eye to the point that we both wonder if we were actually watching the same game but we do both know that we were actually at the (home) game (I think his away day travels are about as rare as mine but I stand to be corrected there).
to be fair I could say the same about you and several other posters,

however at least you have an opinion unlike many on here who just post the usual in tis we trust garbage