• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome to Don Valley Stadium on Saturday

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
im driving up and aiming to leave plenty of time for when i get there. Is there parking at the Ground? Or will i have to attempt to park somewhere else??

We didnt win the title at Lincoln, we won it against Scarborough at home the week before
Correct, but my point was the celebration on the final day up at Lincoln. That year we were already promoted and that was a celebration, then the title, that was another celebration, followed by a bit of a party in the field where all the cars were parked next to Sincil Bank, will be akin to this year if we go up as it will be the end of the season and job done all in one go.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Correct, but my point was the celebration on the final day up at Lincoln. That year we were already promoted and that was a celebration, then the title, that was another celebration, followed by a bit of a party in the field where all the cars were parked next to Sincil Bank, will be akin to this year if we go up as it will be the end of the season and job done all in one go.
Fair enough but yes lets hope so! :D

PINHOE RED

Gone for the Holiday Inn, drive up Fri so no stress about travelling on sat just the nerves of the game to get through! Depending on the result may stay up Sat night.

Chopper69

Paps, how you getting on with the pubs? By the ground or in the town?
Not that I drink....... or is that I can't drink?

pecker

Should the people who like to have a good sing go in top or bottom tier?

Rotherham Fan

Should the people who like to have a good sing go in top or bottom tier?
As I have already stated, it does'nt matter which tier you're in, no-one will hear you

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Oh believe me we will be heard!!!
Looking forward to the game, thanks for all the info - very excited about this weekend, I intend to party.

Rotherham Fan

Oh believe me we will be heard!!!
Looking forward to the game, thanks for all the info - very excited about this weekend, I intend to party.
Didn't mean to slag you guys off, but one of the worst things about DVS is that there is normally more atmosphere on the friggin moon!!!

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Didn't mean to slag you guys off, but one of the worst things about DVS is that there is normally more atmosphere on the friggin moon!!!
I didn't take it like that at all - sorry of it came over that way but we can make some noise - we have some gobby supporters! :p We can but try eh??? We may surprise you! lol:D