• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome to Don Valley Stadium on Saturday

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any pubs you would definately avoid?
Generally the ones you intend to frequent Red. :)

Red the Paper

Banned
Generally the ones you intend to frequent Red. :)
I shall be in the c*cktail bars and Brasseries my man. Silly me, it is Sheffield, I will be slummin it down t'pub with the rest of the shirters

Last edited:

Rotherham Fan

Excellent info Rotherham fan. Much appreciated. Any pubs you would definately avoid?
No trouble in any of em really, just some you'd have to take your shoes off to go out of em

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I shall be in the c*ck bars wearing a Brassiere my man. Silly me, it is Sheffield, I will be slummin it down t'pub with the rest of the shirters
Typos corrected for factuals etc ;)

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
No trouble in any of em really, just some you'd have to take your shoes off to go out of em
Do they still serve the obligatory warm beer oop north with the obligatory lipstick smear around the rim of the glass?

Rotherham Fan

For those not going up to DVS on Saturday, I will post an unbiased match report plus pics on here around 6pm on Saturday. OK guys?

Oli

For those not going up to DVS on Saturday, I will post an unbiased match report plus pics on here around 6pm on Saturday. OK guys?
There should be a matchday thread and I am sure it would be most welcome.

Gutted I cant be there on Saturday, I remember the last game at Lincoln when we won the title and we stuffed them 5-1, was an amazing day and I just hope that each and every one of you going is fortunate enough to experience the same feeling that I did almost 20 years ago.

Promotions are a bit thin on the ground in our history so to have witnessed a championship side and a Wembley final win I consider myself very fortunate, and I just hope those going on Saturday can add it to their own list of " I was there's"

C'mon you REDS

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gutted I cant be there on Saturday, I remember the last game at Lincoln when we won the title and we stuffed them 5-1,

We didnt win the title at Lincoln, we won it against Scarborough at home the week before

Oldsmobile-88

I shall be in the c*cktail bars and Brasseries my man. Silly me, it is Sheffield, I will be slummin it down t'pub with the rest of the shirters
RtP with the 'riff raff' whatever next.....:D...Things must be bad for the banking community;)