• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Webby

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
In medical news, football forum, Exeweb, has discovered a new cure for insomnia.

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
And if we're slagging off Tring for being a stalker, where's the hatred for your beloved Porkus who famously rings people's bosses to tell them about their Exeweb posting?
Just a small point in the interests of accuracy. I might be wrong but I don't believe it has ever been suggested Porkus himself does this. Instead Porkus has said it has happened to him a couple of times and strongly hinted that he thinks RTP was responsible; something that RTP has in turn denied.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
In medical news, football forum, Exeweb, has discovered a new cure for insomnia.
Unfortunately when people are using as many fallacies as our green chum here the only way to cut through the sh*t is to methodically point them out.

It is incredibly boring, and I apologise.

mfcrocker

Just a small point in the interests of accuracy. I might be wrong but I don't believe it has ever been suggested Porkus himself does this. Instead Porkus has said it has happened to him a couple of times and strongly hinted that he thinks RTP was responsible; something that RTP has in turn denied.
I believe it is 2-way and that they've done it to each other. At least, those are the claims.

argylepaul

Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread Boring thread
"Can we go home now?"

TFGRsbabies

Unfortunately when people are using as many fallacies as our green chum here the only way to cut through the sh*t is to methodically point them out.

It is incredibly boring, and I apologise.
You can't help the sort of person you are.

mfcrocker

You can't help the sort of person you are.
So, are you going to read from your own gospel and admit you were wrong to be attacking Tring?

TFGRsbabies

On a thread debating the Argyle Trust's role which spread out to debate the troubles at Argyle at large, why the f*ck does it matter what kind of individual Tring is?

You aren't getting this, so let me make this REALLY simple:

Tring has an opinion
That opinion is correct
The kind of person Tring is does not make the opinion incorrect.
Claiming that it does is a fallacy.

Fallacy (ad hominem, and a really really stupid one)
Tring has an opinion - Yes

That opinion is correct - No, he changes it to suit.

The kind of person Tring is does not make that opinion wrong - no but changing his opinion to suit does that.

Claiming it does is a fallacy - See above then have a look in the mirror my old china.

TFGRsbabies

So, are you going to read from your own gospel and admit you were wrong to be attacking Tring?
Not a chance - just forcing the debate back to where it belongs - Argyle sites

mfcrocker

That opinion is correct - No, he changes it to suit.
It's been the same across every thread he's posted in.

Claiming it does is a fallacy - See above then have a look in the mirror my old china.
Feel free to point out where any of my arguments are fallacious.