• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Webby

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Paignton > Torquay all day long, although there's a bitching fish restaurant in Torquay.

TFGRsbabies

Uh uh !

Wanna go for double jeopardy ?

Discussions between Brent and 'other parties' had taken place before this date.......FACT !
Yes on him putting money into the Club as an investor to help old board (never going to happen) not on him buying the club. Don't let the truth get in the way of your 'facts'

The whole link with Saltrock Surfwear interests me.

In a former role I was involved with the audit of that company - this would have been about 8 years ago.

At the time I thought that the financial function was a bit 'lax' to say the least, and the directors - no doubt surf experts that they were - were not exactly clued up when it came to financial affairs.

So perhaps not surprisingly, the company went into administration in 2010 and was liquidated. Lo and behold, it was restarted, ultimately using the same trading name - and now with James Brent on the board (he wasn't involved in the old company as far as I'm aware).

Apparently this company is now being used as a vehicle to accept payment for PAFC tickets and so on.

I may be putting 2 and 2 together to make 600 here so it would be remiss of me to ask whether it is advisable to be channelling PAFC funds through a company that has a history of going bust, or that whether this is a 'transparent' way to do business in the first place, or indeed whether it is advisable for PAFC - given their recent 'troubled' history with the local business owners, to be heavily involved with another company that I guess went bust owing money.

Or indeed who the posters on PASOTI with the Saltrock website as their signature tag actually are.

I just find it....interesting.

TFGRsbabies

Here's a possibility.

Tring Freathy Gob Rickler Hilarious Webby !

You forgot Penzance Pirate though hmmmmmm
Are you for real? Kids names if you must know my own private stalker.

TFGRsbabies

Am I the only one who misses the good old Banter Base days when a lively evening constituted Doc Death and Porkus going hammer and tongs at each other while Ive got his popcorn out and everyone else discussed the merits of Exeter cathedral?

This forum has been hijacked firstly by an anti-Porkus bandwagon amongst our own fans (I don't have much of a problem with that save that banter is meant to be funny) but secondly by a strange breed of Garg that views this site as simply a different front for their own battle with him. Fine in small doses but where is the banter if all this website consists of is:

Us: "Argyle are sh*t and IJN is a dictator".
Them: "Yes we are and yes he is".
Agree 100%.

As I have been saying I just can't get my head around an Argyle v Argyle poster on an Exeter site.

Hopefully Tring will do the right thing. I am happy to leave you guys to it and enjoy reading the banter.

Tringreen

Are you for real? Kids names if you must know my own private stalker.
Ha ha ! If you say so .

Your style is remarkably familiar though. ^o)

TFGRsbabies

Ha ha ! If you say so .

Your style is remarkably familiar though. ^o)
As is your remarkably boring repetitive stalking of Argyle supporters onto a rival teams website because you only have one man and a dog on your own.

Tringreen

Agree 100%.

As I have been saying I just can't get my head around an Argyle v Argyle poster on an Exeter site.

Hopefully Tring will do the right thing. I am happy to leave you guys to it and enjoy reading the banter.
Again........... the Newell style tactic of rabble rousing.It works on his farm, for obvious reasons.

I can just picture you two, if indeed there are two of you, planning the Sunday evening attack on Tringy.
Went a bit tits up didn't it ?
So much so, Newell was weeping on Pasoti and again, gathering a mob.
He's even 'feeling the aggro' on Pasoti. What is happening boys ?

Ere........... if you don't want to bother the Exewebbers with our feuding, why don't you come onto ATD and we can chat without fear of censorship ?
Sorry I can't come onto Pasoti, it doesn't do level playing fields and anyway, I'm not allowed because I told them not to trust in Stapes many, many times.
If only they'd listened eh ?

TFGRsbabies

Again........... the Newell style tactic of rabble rousing.It works on his farm, for obvious reasons.

I can just picture you two, if indeed there are two of you, planning the Sunday evening attack on Tringy.
Went a bit tits up didn't it ?
So much so, Newell was weeping on Pasoti and again, gathering a mob.
He's even 'feeling the aggro' on Pasoti. What is happening boys ?

Ere........... if you don't want to bother the Exewebbers with our feuding, why don't you come onto ATD and we can chat without fear of censorship ?
Sorry I can't come onto Pasoti, it doesn't do level playing fields and anyway, I'm not allowed because I told them not to trust in Stapes many, many times.
If only they'd listened eh ?
Oh dear Tring that chip on your shoulder is visible from Cyprus.

I ask again in amongst all of your attacks on Ian Newell what have YOU actually done to rally the thousands of supporters that you claim don't support the actions of Mr Newell, Webb and co?

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Oh dear Tring that chip on your shoulder is visible from Cyprus.

I ask again in amongst all of your attacks on Ian Newell what have YOU actually done to rally the thousands of supporters that you claim don't support the actions of Mr Newell, Webb and co?
F*cking hell aren't you just the brokenest little record this side of Saltash?