• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Webby

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
You're probably right BFS, but hey ho.

As for defending my club, I always will, particularly against you six toed inbreds, it's the way it should be.

As I've said many a time, I've got pals, real pals, I've met (that' face to face, real meeting) but one thing from this is obvious, the deep seated 'hatred' for PAFC has been bought about by total dominance of our club over years. When that dominance returns, as it surely will, many thousands of Argyle fans will really enjoy it, more than ever before.
Lot of issues here.

The Spacko is never right.

"six toed inbreds" ?

You feel the need to defend the club against it's own fan base and most particularly El Presidente ?

Most of us don't hate Argyle, we simply dislike you, you mealy mouthed, two faced, fat f*ck !

If you think £300k was all Heaney, the prime mover in BiL, nay , the only mover, paid to keep your sh*t tip of a club going while he tried to put his deal together then you are nowhere near as 'in the loop' as you like to think.

Brent will carry on using you to try and promote additional support for his venture among the fans, but as soon as he works out what a poisoned chalice you really are he will soon row you out, then how we shall all laugh.

Alistair20000

Brent will carry on using you to try and promote additional support for his venture among the fans, but as soon as he works out what a poisoned chalice you really are he will soon row you out, then how we shall all laugh.
My information from Hogwarts is that the Porkstain is regarded by the Harry Potter lookalike as a "useful idiot."

Tringreen

Very true.

Brent knows nothing about football. Similarly, the Fat Controller, despite attending thousands of matches, with his real friends, has proven time and again that he doesn't either !

Last edited:

grecian55

Ridsdale is NOT in trouble so that is that one out.

As for what he's doing at the club, the answer is about 20 hours a day.

No need to put 'respected' in quotation marks 55, he is respected, by all that deal with him and work with him.[/QUOTE

I appreciate Brent is a successful business man in his chosen field ,wether he will be at Plymouth remains to be seen ,good luck to the bloke though ,still have my doubts over Risdales part in your club but as ever "time will tell".

Poultice

The Charity Commission investigated the 'loan' of the £320k from the original Trust to the football club, just days before it went into admin.

I believe that investigation has now finished.

By the way, JB is paying that back, in full, even though it's not a secured debt..
Jimbob is not paying anything you dumb sh*t, PAFC (losers) 2011 Ltd is paying it.

The "investigation" is not finished, but then again it is not an issue for PAFC (losers) 2011 Ltd.

Again, another thick as f*ck Janner, bloody defending Ridsdale as 'useful'

Can you not see he has engineered situation after situation to remain in a position at the club and have the 'I was key in saving Argyle' tag added to his excellent CV <smirk> Constantly changing allegiances - the bloke is just in it for himself.

Walking holiday FFS. Pathetic display from Argyle fans once again, it's as is you enjoy being repeatably rodgered by 'businessmen'.

Brent ain't the answer, a few years of mediocrity in the Conference and you'll be calling for the head of man who admits he's not even into football! Bookmark this comment, because it'll happen, just like most other Grecian predictions on BB over the last 5 years.
Better than being 'rogered' by convicted fraudsters eh? ;)

Tringreen

Better than being 'rogered' by convicted fraudsters eh? ;)
Two wrongs don't make a right.

argylepaul

Well. It's good to see everyone getting on.
Now let's get the tealights out and settle back and listen to the haunting sax of Kenneth G.

There is a picture of a beautiful lady I have found too.[A]

grecian55

Well. It's good to see everyone getting on.
Now let's get the tealights out and settle back and listen to the haunting sax of Kenneth G.

There is a picture of a beautiful lady I have found too.[A]
Do we get a choice on the sax front ? as i prefer Gerald Allbright ?

LammieLammieLammie

This thread is full of the sublime and the completely ridiculous.

Whichever way you look at it, Mr Webb has stood down at a time when he considers his work "done". Anyone, the most deluded aside, can see that the job of the Gargoyle trust is nowhere near finished. Indeed, it has only just begun.

If James Brent is all he's being cracked up to be, he'll be fully aware that the Trust, having helped to elevate him, should now be positioning itself to scrutinise his every move.

Instead, all the mainstays of the operation have disappeared over the horizon on their trusty (like the pun?) steeds.

Any sane football supporter knows that the the vast majority of owners come into a football club with the right intentions. Very few leave in this way.

If you cut through the crap, and have a laugh at the small amount of banter contained on this thread, there is a VERY important message to be heard.

Now the Gargs are saved, those of us with a Grecian allegiance, and football at heart, can start to laugh once more.

As for the "oh how we continue to laugh" quote... Gus, Ivan and a myriad of others don't seem to be laughing so much these days. However, the Grecian mainstays of the Banter base still remain, their numbers having been swelled in these times of triumph.

And whichever way you look at it, it IS extremely funny.

:D
[ecfc]

Missed this post yesterday. Some great posts mate, pretty much agree with a lot of what you say. I do think it's sad that the people involved at the helm of the trust are no longer there. It's a slow burner, getting something like that off the ground, City's took about 5 years hard work didn't it, from the main players?

I can never work out whether Porkie is a fan of trust ownership or not.... and I'm still waiting for a reply to why he thinks "I'm playing the game" .