• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

WC 2018 - Russia

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good to see Argentina given a good stuffing and I hope they fail to get out of the Group.

I heard the politically correct BBC presenter suggesting to Terry Butcher that shirley we should move on from 1986 in response to his comment that he enjoyed them losing and watching them squirm. Feck orf BBC (n) and spot on Butch. (y)

I also get not inconsiderably annoyed with the reference to "the hand of God." No Maradona, not the hand of God at all; more like the hand of a cheating count.
Butch was talking specifically about enjoying watching Maradona crying and squirming, as payback for '86, he wasn't passing comment on the current crop of baby-eaters.

Last edited:

IndoMike

This WC confirms what I've always thought : Neymar is the most overrated player in history

IndoMike

Give a bloody red card for Neymar for that dive

IndoMike

i do hope Brazil don't beat Costa RiCA

IndoMike

Getting really angry with Neymar.... farking kant

Colesman Ballz

Shame that Costa Rica conceded those injury time goals. With both Brazil and Germany being in England's "half" of the draw, things were looking quite rosy at 90 minutes !

IndoMike

Shame that Costa Rica conceded those injury time goals. With both Brazil and Germany being in England's "half" of the draw, things were looking quite rosy at 90 minutes !
I wasn't even thinking that far, Ballzy. I just can't stand Neymar.

Colesman Ballz

I wasn't even thinking that far, Ballzy. I just can't stand Neymar.
Like you mean he is just a money grabbing, cheating count ? If so I totally agree with you ! :)

IndoMike

Like you mean he is just a money grabbing, cheating count ? If so I totally agree with you ! :)
If people want to pay stupid money to/for him that's their problem. Ballzy. It's the cheating count/brat stuff that I don't like.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good to see Argentina given a good stuffing and I hope they fail to get out of the Group.

I heard the politically correct BBC presenter suggesting to Terry Butcher that shirley we should move on from 1986 in response to his comment that he enjoyed them losing and watching them squirm. Feck orf BBC (n) and spot on Butch. (y)

I also get not inconsiderably annoyed with the reference to "the hand of God." No Maradona, not the hand of God at all; more like the hand of a cheating count.
Ossie Ardiles quoted as saying they're the worst Argentina team ever.