• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Watching / Playing

Grecian_in_Plymouth

while playing for exeweb vs kiddy @ easter, i tore my ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) just like what owen did in the last world cup, i have my reconstruction on the 20th october, and have a years worth of physio until i can play again
I had that op in 2004 -took me 12 months to recover -and didn't play until last year ( gave it up really) - until i started playing in company knock-abouts -then found out I could still play , I was still Sh*te but i could still play.... !

good luck with the op..... get your knee moving straight away after the op. ! I am not envious , just be careful turning around corners !!

Last edited:

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Watching - of course! :D

portland red

Playing without a doubt, having suffered with injuries like I have over the last couple of seasons makes me realise how much I miss playing and the banter that goes with it!!

Red & White

After a variety of injuries playing, I have decided that my body is telling me I should just spectate. (As well as being absoultely s***e.)

Antony Moxey

I am an appalling footballer, always have been, so it's watching for me.

oldcity

Playing no contest........................................... and with me playing it normanlly isn't, I must try harder

portland red

All in the mind Olds......... just like your left foot shank last night:D

oldcity

All in the mind Olds......... just like your left foot shank last night:D
Yes Terrible as I said.

Joshyd123

Bit of both really :D

portland red

Yes Terrible as I said.
Should of fallen over like I did, may of got a pen!!