• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Watching / Playing

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
I do miss playing but I had to give up because of me team folding. Its also hard cus i'd never sacrifice watching City for playing football and Sunday league i'm working.

In my entire football career I have played about 120 games and lost near on 100.

I don't think football misses me...

Grecian_in_Plymouth

playing and shouting at defenders - no brainer

Red the Paper

Banned
:D

Can't remember playing against Clyst Valley for them though! :D
Thats because I played for London & Manchester. Senior 1 Champions 2 seasons on the trot.

Lammie......reeled in mate. I knew you would nibble if the bait was large enough.

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Playing without a doubt. Although I do miss watching City play, especially when they are literally on my doorstep (I feel I might feign an injury 24th Jan 2009). I absolutely hate missing a game of footy, I am even making my Dad come along to watch tomorrow afternoon after his flight from Russia, regardless of the fact that I haven't seen him for 18 months.

Hunterwasmyhero

Thats because I played for London & Manchester. Senior 1 Champions 2 seasons on the trot.

Lammie......reeled in mate. I knew you would nibble if the bait was large enough.
You got in there before me Red.

Definitely playing before watching and at least for most local supporters, they can play Sunday football and watch City. Just find the level you can play at whilst ******;)

Adamski

i dont have much of a choice at the moment, or for the next year!!! but i must say playing, all tho it is a tough one

Grecian_in_Plymouth

i dont have much of a choice at the moment, or for the next year!!! but i must say playing, all tho it is a tough one

Y dont u have a choice -just being nosey....

Adamski

Y dont u have a choice -just being nosey....
while playing for exeweb vs kiddy @ easter, i tore my ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) just like what owen did in the last world cup, i have my reconstruction on the 20th october, and have a years worth of physio until i can play again

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Watching for me.
I used to play but i didn't enjoy it at all. I think that at a low standard it should be played for fun. But alot of pressure was laid on and it wasn't enjoyable. Playing in an 11 a side team every now and then is always great fun.

Give me a City away game any day [ecfc]

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
:D:$

Get. Missed you last night mate, we were there with the armbands, and the minutes appplause, but all to no avail. Red Box was clapping so enthusiastically he forgot to go up for the t*ss.