• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

want bit somthing diffrent

photo sam

Is there a genuine reason why you write like you do? I mean clearly you can read as you reply, so why not spell right??
could easiley put cause it seems annoy the hell out of you ... :)

but can,t be arsed write that ,, jeez f*ck i just did lol ... :p

anyway could u do me favour , keep topic going cause gota dash take few pics of our hero,s ....so be gone most of day ...only 9 hrs left ....
be a sweetie do that wood u x

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
Ain't no one going to buy it whether this is top or bottom of the pile fella

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
photo sam, sorry about citysfinest. All he does is criticise how people spell. It's embarrassing and he isn't a proper fan etc etc.

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
photo sam, sorry about citysfinest. All he does is criticise how people spell. It's embarrassing and he isn't a proper fan etc etc.
Oh very good. You are such a *****. Sort your life out.

photo sam

itz life ..........

did u c the brucie bonus if it gets to 30 squid a few links back ........[party]

phew tis hot out there ...........noo long left .... cant win it if u aint in it :p