• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

want bit somthing diffrent

photo sam

hi ..all ..... wonder if anyone intrested in a photo i have produced that contains 5 scenes of the exeter argyle game containing somthing diffrent , will prob put on e bay but if intrested let me know it on a red and white backdrop with 5 ...8 x 6 photos of scenes from the ground , sidwell street , st davids and north street were the police activity was at its highest , it an alternative view of the day with the caption .. bye bye argyle , argyle bye bye good lucjk in the cominmg season .....approx size 25half inches by 18 ....

Last edited:

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does it come with authentic spelling mistakes?

photo sam

;) ...... if you wood like it with spelling mistakes , ........ we can sea too that ......

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
hi ..all ..... wonder if anyone intrested in a photo i have produced that contains 5 scenes of the exeter argyle game containing somthing diffrent , will prob put on e bay but if intrested let me know it on a red and white backdrop with 5 ...8 x 6 photos of scenes from the ground , sidwell street , st davids and north street were the police activity was at its highest , it an alternative view of the day with the caption .. bye bye argyle , argyle bye bye good lucjk in the cominmg season .....approx size 25half inches by 18 ....
I'm slightly bothered that you actually attempted to edit this as well*-)

photo sam

:p ...the edit was okee dokee ....just added the approx size .....

8-| i pwomise to twy harder ........ and when me skills increase i,ll put pic up ..... :)

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
:p ...the edit was okee dokee ....just added the approx size .....

8-| i pwomise to twy harder ........ and when me skills increase i,ll put pic up ..... :)
You are the man sam

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Show us the money Sam! Let's see the f*cking photo.

photo sam

:p we iz working on doing this , *-) modern tech can be a bind ..... in the meantime i,ll throw outa toon , any requests lol : )

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
Does it come with authentic spelling mistakes?
Ignore these idiots, this is all they do. They are not proper fans. They just sit and wait for someone to make a spelling mistake then pounce on it before another one of them does. It is a sad and pathetic excuse for a life. Embarrassing that we have people like that associated with our club.

MickStagraget

Ignore these idiots, this is all they do. They are not proper fans. They just sit and wait for someone to make a spelling mistake then pounce on it before another one of them does. It is a sad and pathetic excuse for a life. Embarrassing that we have people like that associated with our club.
:D You go girlfriend.