• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Walk away from Carbrini Petition

I have only reached the ironing stage once. Then it on a very low heat inside out.
Wtf has got into me? On exeweb writing about Ironing...Get a life KC.

woody

Aye, quality is poorest I have ever had

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ive still got a City home shirt from the 98/99 season with EXETER FRIENDLY SOCIETY sponsored on the front and with the many washes it has had over the years it still looks as brand new as the day I bought it 13 years ago and that was made by Arrow Sports

Red Lion

I have only reached the ironing stage once. Then it on a very low heat inside out.
Wtf has got into me? On exeweb writing about Ironing...Get a life KC.
Ironing isn't cool.

But you don't need to iron replica shirts (or most clothes!) if you get it out of the WM quick enough and just put on a coat hook then left to dry.

Yep still got the Arrows one and TAJ Hibberd (sp) one also. Although belly size dictates that I no longer wear that one in public.

axred

Ive still got a City home shirt from the 98/99 season with EXETER FRIENDLY SOCIETY sponsored on the front and with the many washes it has had over the years it still looks as brand new as the day I bought it 13 years ago and that was made by Arrow Sports
Mine says facer books on the front from 1988
Back on topic my flybe logo has peeled off this morning when it came out of the wash , not happy

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
You shouldn't be putting your City shirt anywhere near a tumble dryer let alone ironing it!

Wash it on a 40" wash then hang it up to dry, either on the washing line, airer or on a coat hanger.

Hmmm, Sage advice. Could be the answer to Poults problems with his Ann Summers gear ;)

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
You just need to see the state of the training kit that Rochdale were wearing to know that the quality is sh*t. I would be surprised if any club who had a deal with Carbrini 2 years ago, stay with them. Rochdale won't and I don't blame em.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mine says facer books on the front from 1988
Good job I had already said the 98/99 season then Si! ;)

Last edited:

pete_h

Perfect, but then no good if you frazzle the f*cker on a 90 degree dry, or have your steam iron too hot...................... so the good lady G_I_E tells me :D

Why on earth would you need to iron a football shirt?