• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Walk away from Carbrini Petition

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament
Aye - get someone decent like... anyone but these clowns.
You insult all true clowns by tainting us with the word Carbrini.

(apologies if there was once a Carbrini the Clown)

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
You shouldn't be putting your City shirt anywhere near a tumble dryer let alone ironing it!

Wash it on a 40" wash then hang it up to dry, either on the washing line, airer or on a coat hanger.

Disclaimer: I don't have a Carbrini shirt.
Well I do.

Hand wash, carefully sqeeze out as much excess water as you can, hang to dry. It really is very easy. ;)

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've got rugby shirts that are over 10 years old and still look like new. Keiron outgrew his rugby shirt. No chance of it happening with the Carbrini sh*t

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
1. Don't get it dirty in the first place.
2. If #1 doesn't work, then don't let the women in your life deal with it.
3. Gentle wash
4. Hang to dry. Does so real quick.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Maybe they're for ornamental purposes only ... :)

Red Lion

I've got rugby shirts that are over 10 years old and still look like new. Keiron outgrew his rugby shirt. No chance of it happening with the Carbrini sh*t
Sorry Miss/Mrs/Ms Shabbashaz, I really have to disagree with you!

I agree we probably should walk away from Carbrini because their service to our Club has been pitiful, both times when my youngest 'needed' a City shirt we had to wait weeks for stock to come in.
No skin off my nose (apart from his disappointment at the time) and now it is ancient history to him. Not the point though, start of the season both times they didn't supply/manufacture enough stock. (and took ages to catch up)

One season of not anticipating demand is forgivable. What happened this season?

Anyway, back to the moan about the product, I have to say, as a single Dad, with jacksh*t skills in the utility room, both shirts have been well worn, well hammered by the washing machine and still look good.

(Agree with all the posts, out of the washing machine, straight onto a coat hanger, dry (and tidy looking) before you know. Ironing and tumble drying will screw it!!)

Last edited:

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
If your shirt falls to pieces in the wash, buy a replacement.

Everyone's a winner.

Especially Carbrini.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry Miss/Mrs/Ms Shabbashaz, I really have to disagree with you!

I agree we probably should walk away from Carbrini because their service to our Club has been pitiful, both times when my youngest 'needed' a City shirt we had to wait weeks for stock to come in.
No skin off my nose (apart from his disappointment at the time) and now it is ancient history to him. Not the point though, start of the season both times they didn't supply/manufacture enough stock. (and took ages to catch up)

One season of not anticipating demand is forgivable. What happened this season?

Anyway, back to the moan about the product, I have to say, as a single Dad, with jacksh*t skills in the utility room, both shirts have been well worn, well hammered by the washing machine and still look good.

(Agree with all the posts, out of the washing machine, straight onto a coat hanger, dry (and tidy looking) before you know. Ironing and tumble drying will screw it!!)
Not everyone has had problems, agreed, but I wash Keiron's on a delicate wash and in a laundry bag to protect it, did so with the last two. Still had to take them back.

But not only is the quality sh*t, we have another year with them and they are not supplying anymore of the white away shirts cos their minimum order is stupidly high, although with the amount that needs to be returned for poor quality, then I'm sure we could get through them!!!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not everyone has had problems, agreed, but I wash Keiron's on a delicate wash and in a laundry bag to protect it, did so with the last two. Still had to take them back.

But not only is the quality sh*t, we have another year with them and they are not supplying anymore of the white away shirts cos their minimum order is stupidly high, although with the amount that needs to be returned for poor quality, then I'm sure we could get through them!!!
At least they pay the club on time. :) I doubt I will buy one next season though.

Red Lion

Fair enough. Glad we've had a bit of luck with something!

Maybe (and I'm not saying its right or good) because both times we caught the second wave we got a better product?

And if so, we really should try and lose Carbrini, if that is the case, they appear to run a sharp practice (sp?)