• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Viljami Sinisalo (in on loan)

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lived for a time in Chudleigh I think.
Saw him in Furnature World a few times. He was a big old unit.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
You must both go to furniture world a lot to happen to see each other 'a few times'...

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
You must both go to furniture world a lot to happen to see each other 'a few times'...
Mostly I was going to Dunhelm. I just follow the wife around 😗

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
I heard him on a rugby podcast the other day saying he used to go and watch the chiefs and go out drinking with them. No mention of lil ol’ city.

TotnesGrecian

He did indeed

I bumped into him with his WAG of the day in Newton Abbot's Janner's Disneyworld (Trago Mills) buying a bed. Fair play to him, he shopped local.

Grecianpasty

I would be surprised if Villa sell Vil. He could more than hold his own in the Championship on loan, and would better a better option that olsen i a couple tears time.Going to celtic would be a backwards step. Poor league with no competition.

kuznetsov

I would be surprised if Villa sell Vil. He could more than hold his own in the Championship on loan, and would better a better option that olsen i a couple tears time.Going to celtic would be a backwards step. Poor league with no competition.
You do know they play in the champions league? Mid-table l1 to Celtic is a massive step forwards tor Vil.

Ash

I bumped into him with his WAG of the day in Newton Abbot's Janner's Disneyworld (Trago Mills) buying a bed. Fair play to him, he shopped local.
Janner's Disneyland 😂😂😂

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Celtic would be a great move for Sinisalo. Had a great season but I'm still not totally convinced he's the real deal (not very commanding when coming for crosses).

Celtic are a huge club that play champions league football, he would jump at it I'm sure.