• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Viljami Sinisalo (in on loan)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cleaned up at the awards night..
Top goalie and a dab hand with the hoover then. What a guy.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Leads

This is a really good podcast by the way, if anyone wants to learn more about the other teams in the EFL. It's less chatty and a bit more data centred, but the detail they provide is unrivalled I would say.

Not entirely sure how they got to those figures, he without doubt made some saves that Blackman wouldn't have, but at the same time his flappiness from corners cost us at times too.

Overall, a very successful loan!

JGrecian23

Nothing else for me to say on Vil other than he has been exceptional and a huge positive in a weird season.

Hope he has an excellent career and hopefully we see him again one day!

Thanks Vil! Gonna be hard to replace.

dontpassback

Knowing how ECFC work,it wouldn’t surprise me to see another loan lined up

ryancooper327

Looks like Vil may be Celtic bound.

Looks like Vil may be Celtic bound.
Seen this on Twitter earlier, would be a good move for him imo especially with Joe Hart retiring. Will be NO.1 and showcase his talents in Europe etc.

budegrecian

Seen this on Twitter earlier, would be a good move for him imo especially with Joe Hart retiring. Will be NO.1 and showcase his talents in Europe etc.
I don’t do twitter. Is that a potential loan or are they looking to buy him from Villa.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Joe Hart retiring? We should strike while the irons hot there.. I cant believe he's really retiring, and that he wouldnt welcome seeing out his twilight years with us. Seems like only yesterday he was playing for England (I know, that game v Iceland!)

Seriously, he'd be a good signing for a club like ours, a proper keeper.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Joe Hart retiring? We should strike while the irons hot there.. I cant believe he's really retiring, and that he wouldnt welcome seeing out his twilight years with us. Seems like only yesterday he was playing for England (I know, that game v Iceland!)

Seriously, he'd be a good signing for a club like ours, a proper keeper.
You never know - GC with his Glasgie contacts just might have organised the deal !