• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Vigil at Home Park

Jersey Tone

Guess what ? The vigil is highly popular with the Aviva masses and they are waxing lyrical on Pasoti, so as night follows day, the Porkie one has now decided to join the vigil .......... :cool:
Well, thanks for the clarification Souvlaki!!

If I've read this right.....he's leaving the charge to his child protegee aka Cobi just so that he doesn't upset Peter 'comes across as a really decent bloke' Ridsdale. But moral compunction has driven him to join the vigil where he will just sit quietly in the background with the other soup kitchen rejects until your white (or ginger!!) knight comes along with a shed load of cash to save the club. Correct???

I take my hat off to the man. I know you're good buddies, when you see him next tell him I've got a candle he can borrow.

MikeGrecian

Elton John will be along in a minute to write a tribute to another car crash

Goodbye Plymouth Argyle....
....its seems to me you're ******* in the wind

Available to download from: ##LINK REMOVED##

##URL REMOVED##/randomdisplays/vigil1/1/slides/IMG_4477.JPG
Fu'#ing hilarious mate!Having stopped laughing yet..:D

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

MikeGrecian

Is he supporting the vigil then? Thought he was in Ridsdale's camp nowadays. I lose track, he's changed sides more times than the Italians in WWII.

The picture looks like a soup kitchen!! The only item of any value is the Tesco carrier bag.
I disagree..there's a traffic cone just visible to.

Jersey Tone

I disagree..there's a traffic cone just visible to.
Damn, wish I'd spotted that before my kind offer of a candle, petrol, cloth and jerry can yesterday. I've got a couple of cones in the garage too.

MikeGrecian

Morrisons carrier front right of pic to- 'decent grocery conveyance aids that provide stable storage and come with tough, durable handles'-What Carrier Bag Sept '11 Issue.

gus honeybun

:$:$:$

Jersey Tone

Morrisons carrier front right of pic to- 'decent grocery conveyance aids that provide stable storage and come with tough, durable handles'-What Carrier Bag Sept '11 Issue.
Got to hand it to you Mike....you know your carrier bags!! I did think it was a Morrison's but couldn't make a definite identification so played safe and went for Tesco's. Never saw the traffic cone - great spot that man!!

GreenForever

F*cking Hell and you call us the six fingers!

##URL REMOVED##/randomdisplays/vigil1/1/slides/IMG_4464.JPG

Because you do?

Now get back to playing with your horse boy!

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well, that's your back four sorted for next Tuesday.

What's the rest of the squad like?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh, and do they have a serious incontinence (as well as imcompetence) problem at La Parc these days? :$

Last edited: