• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Vigil at Home Park

Big Nose

Has she stuck her arm so far up his arse that its come out of his chest?

Mackster

Elton John will be along in a minute to write a tribute to another car crash

Goodbye Plymouth Argyle....
....its seems to me you're ******* in the wind

Available to download from: www.peterridsdale.com

Jersey Tone

Elton John will be along in a minute to write a tribute to another car crash

Goodbye Plymouth Argyle....
....its seems to me you're ******* in the wind

Available to download from: www.peterridsdale.com

Times must be hard down there. The drop outs at the back of the picture have been reduced to drinking Fosters rather than the usual Carlsberg Special Brew and White Lightning.

Times must be hard down there. The drop outs at the back of the picture have been reduced to drinking Fosters rather than the usual Carlsberg Special Brew and White Lightning.
You'd have thought that the 40% tax payer might have brought down a few cans and a cheap nasty Ginsters for them.

<snigger>

Jersey Tone

You'd have thought that the 40% tax payer might have brought down a few cans and a cheap nasty Ginsters for them.

<snigger>
Is he supporting the vigil then? Thought he was in Ridsdale's camp nowadays. I lose track, he's changed sides more times than the Italians in WWII.

The picture looks like a soup kitchen!! The only item of any value is the Tesco carrier bag.

Mass_Debator

Muffers new back 4 after Zubar has quit?

Red Lion

Oh, I'd forgotten - they don't have a kit this season.
Do you seriously mean their fans can't buy this season's replica kit?

Knew they were in the sh*t but didn't realise Carbrini were involved too.

Is he supporting the vigil then? Thought he was in Ridsdale's camp nowadays. I lose track, he's changed sides more times than the Italians in WWII.
I'd be all for canonizing Porkus for backing all the lost causes he has, but apparently St Jude and Peter Risdale got there first.

There will be no tomorrow as Porkus will find out shortly.

And it's goodbye from PAFC....

So Porkie:

Plymouth Arglye AFC (2011)
AFC Argyle (2011)
Plymouth AFC (2011)
AFC AFC (2011) (c) T.A.S.G 2011 <Chortle Chortle, Snigger Snigger, Smug Smug......>

Let us know what league you reform in won't you?

Holiday Inn Eastleigh League perhaps?

:D

Souvlaki

The picture looks like a soup kitchen!! The only item of any value is the Tesco carrier bag.
I believe the Porkie one has given his support to 'the young guns' but stopped short of taking part as it 'might' upset the 'real gents' who 'might' own the club.
Never before have football supporters been led by such opportunistic, holier than thou, dimwits.

Last edited:

Souvlaki

I believe the Porkie one has given his support to 'the young guns' but stopped short of taking part as it 'might' upset the 'real gents' who 'might' own the club.
Never before have football supporters been led by such opportunistic, holier than thou, dimwits.
Guess what ? The vigil is highly popular with the Aviva masses and they are waxing lyrical on Pasoti, so as night follows day, the Porkie one has now decided to join the vigil .......... :cool: