• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Vanish works

berniesworld

Whoops, my away shirt just came out of the wash and look what happened after the missus put a small amount of vanish on to remove a mark.

Cannot bring myself to get the new home one as the Flybe logo letters are now like fuzzy felts, lol

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whoops, my away shirt just came out of the wash and look what happened after the missus put a small amount of vanish on to remove a mark.

Cannot bring myself to get the new home one as the Flybe logo letters are now like fuzzy felts, lol
Whaddya mean? it did what it said on the tin...it made the logo vanish

ecfc01

Ha Ha but the Canrini bit stayed, Disgusting work from a sh*t make

rich13

I just had the e left on mine.

Please can we ditch crapini as soon as we can.

malcolms

I just had the e left on mine.

Please can we ditch crapini as soon as we can.
I see Blackpool have moved on to Fila, the kit looks similar but no doubt the quality is better.

flakey pasty

Absolute crap quality.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
All you need is a permanent black marker, put one on your Crimbo list to Santa, easy! ;)

Mr Bridger

I was just wondering if anyone has ever spoke to the club about the poor quality kit issue. I think the club should know that the fans aren't going to stand for it any more.
It would be nice to know if this is the last season for Carbrini and if other kit Manufacturers are interested in Exeter City at the moment.

Last edited:

malcolms

I was just wondering if anyone has ever spoke to the club about the poor quality kit issue. I think the club should know that the fans aren't going to stand for it any more.
It would be nice to know if this is the last season for Carbrini and if other kit Manufacturers are interested in Exeter City at the moment.
Vandanel would jump at the chance...as would any number of other aspiring klit suppliers. I also feel that if Puma, Nike and Adidas supply clubs at our level and many below, there must be a financial expedient which is overriding the club's desire to provide a quality product...This is, in the long run, a flawed strategy...

Colin B

A sane quote at last!!!