• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Update on the SJP works

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Excellent,looks like those toilets will be seeing their last pee soon..Tea hut going too..

Oldsmobile-88

I did not know there were going to be facilities behind the Barnet stand ? Let’s hope so anyway.
Yep,behind the new Barnet Stand according to the plans,which also show the existing toilet & tea hut portacabins in situ. I assume these will be kept in place to service the away fans sat in the IP Stand,the same issue as before is relevant.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just a reminder that this thread is about the actual changes to SJP, not for theoretical discussions about plans.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Again I'd like to thank Andy Holloway for these photos

A reminder of Andy's photos

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Anyone seen what progress has been made in the past two days? Any pics from today?

Boyo

Anyone seen what progress has been made in the past two days? Any pics from today?
Walked past this afternoon. There were four pillars up. Soz no photos.

richard_portland

Walked past this afternoon. There were four pillars up. Soz no photos.
Cheers.

Would hope that the majority of the frame is up by the 5th May, and should we play a further home game in the play offs it should look quite a lot different.

richard_portland

Looking at the supporters club group on Facebook one chap has posted a number of pictures from well st, and from on site showing that a couple sections are up and concrete slabs have started being fitted. Not sure if it's allowed to copy link them to here, or whether I would need the posters permission?