• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Two of your guys in talks with us now.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't rule out Macca, but I think that would be a crying shame.

rifraf

Interesting talk about Norwood. Macca and Bennet surely??!!
Or Corr. Forgot Barry Corr.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Why would Corr, a first choice player for the most part, drop 3 divisions on loan?

rifraf

Why would Corr, a first choice player for the most part, drop 3 divisions on loan?
Estimated 2 minutes before I got a bite. Wrong again.

Only one minute!!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, but that is a very poor attempt at fishing.

finetime

Any of our players who aren't getting games would benefit from a loan. I don't think it matters that it's the BSP rather than L2 but what is important is getting some competitive games and match sharpness.

I'd hope Watson, Norwood, Saunders McAllister, Bennett, Shephard and Sercombe could all do with a month (or more in some cases) away getting games with 24hr recall should we suffer injuries.

The squad is massive and we need to try and keep everyone sharp and keen!

Dobley

Any of our players who aren't getting games would benefit from a loan. I don't think it matters that it's the rock-bottom of Blue Square South rather than L2...
Great opportunity for someone to go and make a real impact somewhere. Atleast they should do, if they have plans on making at L1 level.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
IMO it would be too much of a drop for Macca, Watson or Sercs. Norwood would do best out of it but I'd like to see him get an ocassional run out for us this season too. I think that the call of Norwood and Bennett is probably the closest but I'm rarely right :D

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would guess possibly Scott Bennett as the defender, and either James Norwood or Ben Watson as the striker.
That sounds about right.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Matty T and Stuart Fleets...HONEST!

Trust me [tap]