• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Two of your guys in talks with us now.

BuffaloWFC

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/sport/terras/news/4672111.Hale_targeting_Grecians/

Hale has targeted two Exeter City men and hopes that, should the deals be agreed, the paperwork will go through in time for the duo to take on the Magpies.

The Terras’ chief said: “We’re looking at bringing in two loan players and we’re hoping to get everything sorted in time for the Maidenhead game.

“Both players are from Exeter, one’s a striker and the other is a defender.”

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I would guess possibly Scott Bennett as the defender, and either James Norwood or Ben Watson as the striker.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
It would be good for Norwood to get some first team football somewhere but maybe not in a team on the slide!

BuffaloWFC

It would be good for Norwood to get some first team football somewhere but maybe not in a team on the slide!
The only way is up! ;)

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
i think norwood should be challenging for a first team place at city. i'd be disappointed if he were loaned out...

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
This could be a chance for Ben Watson to regain match fitness...

samwise

i think norwood should be challenging for a first team place at city. i'd be disappointed if he were loaned out...

But he's young and he needs experience, he himself has said that.

He's got plenty of time to break into the City first team IMO, let him go out and learn his trade first.

Antony Moxey

I'd be disappointed if he played - we'd have to have some injury or suspension crisis for that to happen. Definitely one for the future rather than present.

Gozzer

He's got plenty of time to break into the City first team IMO, let him go out and learn his trade first.
Not so sure about that. He's 3 months into a 12 month contract.

rifraf

I would guess possibly Scott Bennett as the defender, and either James Norwood or Ben Watson as the striker.
Interesting talk about Norwood. Macca and Bennet surely??!!