• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Board Minutes

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just had a look at the Club's statement and it says Wolfenden "will step down with immediate effect. How does that differ from resigning, or any other termination of the contract of emplyment?

mdg

So the Trust paid half- why?

Unless there is some confirmation that the Trust, wanted to get rid of Wolfie, it will appear that the Trust Board, is still cow towing to the CLUB BOARD

Bittners a Legend

I don't know anything about Wolfenden's departure. I'm disappointed that somebody so out of their depth and who helped to heap further damage on the image of the Club with his season ticket and advance price mess has received a fairly tidy pay. However, I'm not really sure we should be criticising the Trust. Long-term I'm glad he is gone and I'm glad the Trust are being more open with such detail. It's frustrating and I agree with previous comments that those who made the decision to appoint him should be accountable given how hopeless he proved to be but I doubt they negotiated the release terms of his contract and am glad they facilitated getting him the hell out of the Club. As I say, very disappointing that he's got money but glad he has gone and think we should give the Trust a break on this one.

Fred W

I would suggest that people do some more digging on why he left. You might find something quite interesting.

David Treharne

I would suggest that people do some more digging on why he left. You might find something quite interesting.
This wouldn't have anything to do with the change of security firms on matchday - would it? There would appear to be several other revelations that might appear over the next couple of weeks with regard to this whole issue.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Or you could just tell us?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
^^^ I've heard that said as well.

Last edited:

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry Rae :$

Fred W

Thank you David. Wolfie was Chorlton's boy and left exposed after Chorlton's departure. There is one more to go I think, to clear the board of cronies.

The Club feels rudderless and heading towards the icebergs. The Trust needs to get to grips urgently, maybe a Trustee should be made Club Chairman in the interim. There should also be a thorough investigation into recent events, I would have thought that Chorlton's emails would be a good place to start. Is Conway's legal threat an impediment to this approach? I think not.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bloody hell the plot thickens!