• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfers in/outs 2019/20 and Retained list

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
The E&E article said he had until the middle of the month to make his mind up that must be nearly up now.
On Troy I would expect the offer to have been conditional on appearances/return to fitness. A fully fit Troy Brown is one heck of a player at league two level.

tonykellowfan

Perhaps a bit left field, but I wonder if we could get Stockley back on loan?

ryancooper327

Atangana signs!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hants, on the front page where you've updated the sticky with the new signing (aged 29 incidentally, not ages 29!), would it be an idea to put the length of contract on there too? I see on the club website it says on a two year deal, I think that should be added too.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hants, on the front page where you've updated the sticky with the new signing (aged 29 incidentally, not ages 29!), would it be an idea to put the length of contract on there too? I see on the club website it says on a two year deal, I think that should be added too.
Have done so.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps a bit left field, but I wonder if we could get Stockley back on loan?
Get a grip of yourself.

older-codger

Boateng going to MKD

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Boateng going to MKD
Source please Codger ??

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Boateng going to MKD
Pretty likely. A step up in level, better money, knows the manager, nearer London.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pretty likely. A step up in level, better money, knows the manager, nearer London.
At least we're entitled to some compensation for him. Hopefully that'll be put into the playing budget