• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumour - Luke Southwood

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Let's be honest... In reality, there's only one factor determining whether Pym will be playing for us next season: whether a bigger club stumps up enough cash.
If a bigger club is interested

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
If a bigger club is interested
Well yeah, that's kind of implicit.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well yeah, that's kind of implicit.
So there's not only one factor. 1. Is another club interested? 2. Will they offer enough?
You said there was only one factor.

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Have him in as an understudy for Pym and get rid of Jonah from the wage bill.

Cant see Jonah wanting to play second fiddle to a younger better keeper in Pym , Still trying to work out why we brought him back.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster

Cant see Jonah wanting to play second fiddle to a younger better keeper in Pym , Still trying to work out why we brought him back.
Unless we've signed Jonah on the quiet, he ain't on our wage bill. See my post #18.

Steve Moran3

I would think as cover for Pym at a crucial period of the season. Let’s be honest Hamon wasn’t good enough. As it turned out he wasn’t needed but obviously we weren’t to know that. Sensible move.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure how it confirms Pym is leaving
Exeweb law #4723 part (b) states 'if any rumour started by any Exewebber should be witnessed and accepted as fact by PeteUSA then said rumour should be considered as fact by all Exewebbers and any subsequent posts that contradict it shall be disregarded by PeteUSA henceforth said rumour is a FACT.

FACT.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Exeweb law #4723 part (b) states 'if any rumour started by any Exewebber should be witnessed and accepted as fact by PeteUSA then said rumour should be considered as fact by all Exewebbers and any subsequent posts that contradict it shall be disregarded by PeteUSA henceforth said rumour is a FACT.

FACT.
Quality post SRJ.

Ash

I'd be happy with Paul Jones returning if Pym did leave. I thought that was what his loan spell was all about.
I'd heard Wigan were interested but wouldbe a great shame if he did go though.
Please not Paul Jones. I can't deal with his kicking :(

Ash

Happy for Hamon to be number 1.
That makes one of you.