• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

tonights game

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
why do you deserve to know

Last edited:

ECFC Nursey!

that will teach me not to pay attention and try and cook and talk on the phone as well as post on exeweb!

anyway! back to the game anyone anymore news!

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
3-0 to Hayes & Yeading

Grecian2K

why do you deserve to know
Because I'm a LIFELONG Grecian.....(currently, with others, still trying to compile the "New Testament" to the "Bible"....the post 1990 years)

Last edited:

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
4-1 now. Stamp for us

ECFC Nursey!

Because I'm a LIFELONG Grecian.....(currently, with others, still trying to compile the "New Testament" to the "Bible"....the post 1990 years)
so you can't start to support football later in life then and be classed as a supporter?

Grecian2K

4-1 now. STAMP for us
Bugger me. Didn't realised Postman-Jake was back!!! ;)
Nice one!

Last edited:

Grecian2K

so you can't start to support football later in life then and be classed as a supporter?
Of couse you can....never, ever have said otherwise.
But, of course, its nice to know where you (or your club) came from?

Suggest maybe you read Banks'ys HONOURABLE article in today's E&E...curiously the moment he quotes as "best remembered" wasn't even the opening goal against Man U (2nd time round....Best/Charlton/Law etc and all) but the floodight failure at Colchester in the previous round.
Curiously that, too, was a (freezing cold) moment that I, too recall having been at Layer Road that "cheatful" day....[oh, ps, before you order the wooden box I'm not (quite) that old yet..paid for the supporter's coach with my paper round money.
Early, Bank goal....then hanging on for grim death against higher league oppos...think MOXEY MOMENT vs Donny, but with the lights going out! :)

ECFC Nursey!

Of couse you can....never, ever have said otherwise.
But, of course, its nice to know where you (or your club) came from?

Suggest maybe you read Banks'ys HONOURABLE article in today's E&E...curiously the moment he quotes as "best remembered" wasn't even the opening goal against Man U (2nd time round....Best/Charlton/Law etc and all) but the floodight failure at Colchester in the previous round.
Curiously that, too, was a (freezing cold) moment that I, too recall having been at Layer Road that "cheatful" day....[oh, ps, before you order the wooden box I'm not (quite) that old yet..paid for the supporter's coach with my paper round money.
Early, Bank goal....then hanging on for grim death against higher league oppos...think MOXEY MOMENT vs Donny, but with the lights going out! :)
so because i do not know all of the above or recall alot of it that means i know nothing ! and i have never posted a Match report. Only my opinions as i see them now jog on eh! * decision made not to respond to him again*

Grecian2K

* decision made not to respond to him again*
RESULT!!! :) :) ;)