• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

tonights game

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good to see some of the local lads still getting a run out in the team...Nick Hegley was at Coventry as a youngster, also very good friends with a certain premiership goalkeeper who was there at the same time.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has anybody else noticed that Mackster only appears when Lammie is
" away ", and I know for a fact that he managed to get to Sittingbourne , enjoy a few Magners, and yet never purchased a drink all night.

Rumour.

Last edited:

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Most of them run on wheels
Set myself up for that one :)

Mackster

I'm amazed that the most banal game I have ever seen has generated a thread with nearly 9,000 views and a well aimed dig by ********, exeweb's Grand Master of Snide's.

I think everyone deserves a clap, clap, clap

Newtonpop

Dagger's are 7/1 to be relegated next season.

As to match report's, I would rather hear from someone who was there and told me wether a trialist was any good or not. If said trialist read's the report and is upset by it, well tough titty, the manager would already know by then anyhow.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Looked up this thread following H&Y's promotion last night, with the "hat-trick hero" from that night - Josh Scott - sounding like he is one to watch in the Conf next season.

Incidentally, hate to say that I was right, as per bleedin' usual, about the comparative success of Matt Bye and Liam Sercombe... ;)

Mackster

Top trawling Jason

That's some achievement by H&Y, I would have had my money on Chelmsford or Hampton getting out of Conf South. Average crowd of 350, they will be a good replacement for Lewes. Can we arrange another pre-season friendly with them for us London based fans?

Ricky Shakes is now a bench warmer at Ebbsfleet and scored 3 goals ths season.