• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Todays Referee Thread

sirhc

Shocking performance by the ref

ianaplincorners

It was a bad over the top tackle. He could have let it go but I have seen many a ref book players for that and we all know Cozic is often reckless.
don't agree with you, I was sat in block h, it happened right in front of me. He took the ball ....and just in case the man aswell..... the linesman didn't give anything for it yet the ref saw it as a bookable offence.

ianaplincorners

having said that the linesman in front of the flybe didnt seem to see much!!

dommers

don't agree with you, I was sat in block h, it happened right in front of me. He took the ball ....and just in case the man aswell..... the linesman didn't give anything for it yet the ref saw it as a bookable offence.
It looked like a booking to me. If you take the man as well then it is a foul irrespective of whether you get the ball.

ianaplincorners

It looked like a booking to me. If you take the man as well then it is a foul irrespective of whether you get the ball.
depends in which order though doesn't it?

i thought the ref was fair but at times harsh. but the 4th offical was an absolute disgrace! i hope him and their manager are reported for the over celebrating and the threatning gesture towards the fans what a tw*t

Last edited:

dommers

It doesn't depend on which order.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
And which resulted in their goal number one.

Second half, Gilly is wrestled to the ground IN THE AREA but "play on" (quel surprise). Straight up the other end and ANOTHER free kick (too far from the BB to judge on the merits or otherwise of that decision btw) wich led to goal two.

And don't even get me started with that BACKPASS in the second half (which was conveniently judged to be a "deflection".

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
What a complete c*nt the referee really was.

Running off like a ponce at the end, not even blowing the whistle correctly and leaving all the players on the pitch shocked. Hope he never referees again, because he doesn't deserve to :mad:

ECFC TOM

He was a complete t*sser. He favoured Morecambe on numerous occasions.

As for McIlroy, don't get me started.......

Last edited: