• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Today's Game

BrightonFanInPeace

Couldn't make today's game down to sickness but what an excellent win for Brighton today.

What I came to ask was what did you think of the treatment of booing Noone? Did he do anything particularly wrong other than play very well for your lot when on loan there?

Decent support for your lot today too, and from what my mate has said who was at the game you played well and under Tisdale (very good manager) will go from strength to strength providing you sort out your away form.

Thanks for the 3 points and good luck for the rest of the season :)

Last edited:

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
His crime is he played for Argyle, which of course he did before he joined us on loan, and played well for us.

Puzzling isn't it?

Liam McNamara

noones a dirty janner from down the road! thus the booing.

think a draw would of been a fair result on the overall game. I have to say your lot are class going forward.

good luck not that you will need it.

BrightonFanInPeace

His crime is he played for Argyle, which of course he did before he joined us on loan, and played well for us.

Puzzling isn't it?
Yes I appreciate that, but he was hardly a through and through janner was he, and offered his best for you.

I certainly wouldn't boo Tommy Elphick if he moved to Palace (been with brighton for 5+ years) and from the 3 Exeter supporting mates I have, they said they would clap Noone!

Liam McNamara

hes a great player, i would of had him if we could afford him.

but hes made his choice so for that he will always be argyle to us.

BrightonFanInPeace

hes a great player, i would of had him if we could afford him.

but hes made his choice so for that he will always be argyle to us.
Fair enough, the radio usually amplifies booing anyway.

A draw would probably have been a fair result today although we were slightly on top 2nd half in my view. Way, way off our best though.

Oh and for f*ck sake, get that away end sorted!!!

Mark Cordell

Yes I appreciate that, but he was hardly a through and through janner was he, and offered his best for you.

I certainly wouldn't boo Tommy Elphick if he moved to Palace (been with brighton for 5+ years) and from the 3 Exeter supporting mates I have, they said they would clap Noone!
The difference is that noone played for city a month or two and not 5 years.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Likewise!!!

Liam McNamara

Fair enough, the radio usually amplifies booing anyway.

A draw would probably have been a fair result today although we were slightly on top 2nd half in my view. Way, way off our best though.

tell me about it! we must have one of the worst away ends in league 1. well not as bad as bristol rovers!!

id agree you where on top second half. i sh*t myself everytime you went forward.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We have. :S