• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale's last game?

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
We will probably beat Argyle and it will cover up the cracks for a another week or 2....

The simple fact is we're not very good and we don't have a goal scorer add those 2 together and you'll often be in and around the bottom of the league

Barum

I watched Brechin City v Airdrie yesterday, cracking game with City winning 3-2.

Brechin is run by a committee who are elected by the ST holders, everything is done by volunteers with no one taking money out.
the players are part timers and competing against the full time pros of the likes of Airdrie and Livingston.

Take a look at the Scottish League 1 table, proof again that money isn't everything!

Antony Moxey

I watched Brechin City v Airdrie yesterday, cracking game with City winning 3-2.

Brechin is run by a committee who are elected by the ST holders, everything is done by volunteers with no one taking money out.
the players are part timers and competing against the full time pros of the likes of Airdrie and Livingston.

Take a look at the Scottish League 1 table, proof again that money isn't everything!
That's not even a comparison. Aside from Celtic and Rangers the rest of the Scottish football is so far below its English equivalent it isn't even worth commenting on.

grecian55

Next week will be no different to any other game for Tisdale.He simply doesn't understand what it means to us when we play Argyle.We were lucky last season, with the Watkins wonder goal.Who honestly looks forward to playing them?! I don't because you know we will just sit back, play keep ball and put no pressure on them till it's too late, and them lump it forward to Simpson or Oakley whose now our super sub!
Have we made an offer to Reuben Reid?! How many City Fans would not welcome him because of who he's played for?! Carlisle are looking at him but he's based in Bristol! Isn't that usually a shoe in for a Tisdale signing?! I wonder why Simpson has waited till now to play for Tisdale? Same with Troy.Hes crocked, nice block etc. But worth a couple of games a season?
If we are genuinely owned and run by real supporters of the club when are the Board/Trust going to listen? Or is it just a few moaners on Exeweb making a noise when the majority are happy?! I am not happy, and it kills me that it's a real effort to want to watch City now.How sad is it when you don't really want to watch Home games because you more or less know the out come.Please someone sort it out.
Well said and i second it all too

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well said and i second it all too
Not well said. We've done the double over them in 2 of the last 3 seasons. What basis has anyone got saying Tisdale doesn't understand what the derby games mean to the fans?

Red red

Everyone can moan about Tisdale (which I agree with most ) but unless he and the others do the same NOTHING will happen. Fan owned club my a**e

Red red

Unless they resign

Barum

That's not even a comparison. Aside from Celtic and Rangers the rest of the Scottish football is so far below its English equivalent it isn't even worth commenting on.
Where do I post I am comparing anything? And why so dismissive of Scottish lower league football?

Antony Moxey

Where do I post I am comparing anything? And why so dismissive of Scottish lower league football?
Well, if you weren't wishing to compare anything then what's the point of a random post about lower division Scottish football on a thread entitled 'Tisdale's last game'? As for lower dismissing division Scottish football, if our rejects can get regular games in the Scottish Prem then it can't be of that much of a standard, can it?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
The fact Jayden Stockley has signed for the basically 3rd best side in Scotland in Aberdeen but got shipped out on loan to us in league 2 in England says a lot....

Take Celtic and Rangers out the rest are poor - there are sides in the national league who could compete in the Scottish premier league