• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale's last game?

Surely next week must be Tisdales last game?

A 400 mile round trip to see that rubbish

Have supported ECFC for 30+Years and indeed Tisdale for the first six years of his decade in charge but enough is enough. Clueless - out of ideas - poor buys / signings ( so who's played for us before Taggy? Is the current scouting network)

Have tickets for next week but can only see embarrassment forthcoming

If Tagg was doing a decent job he would be putting him out of his misery. " they shoot horses don't they?"

Tis a fine man by all accounts , and thanks to him, but is out of touch,out of ideas, and out of motivational themes.

Have every regard for the man and what he has given to the club, but enough is enough.

Tagg is the problem - can't blame Tis and Perryman clinging on to their big pay cheques. Needs a board of directors with some backbone to sort this out - Tagg not the person to lead it , completely lost in his own ego.

According to a friend on Dartmoor he was swilling champers at a 5* star hotel yesterday - trebles all round !!!! - unless you're a paying fan paying to travel to watch this tosh - on the plus side a home game next week (not!)

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wish... When he goes it'll be like a weight lifted. Until I realise we're mid table in the Conference...

charEXE

I miss the days when I had motivation to go to matches, Tisdale's taken that away. All I wish is for the team to reignite my interest in them next saturday. Please.

fred binneys head

I think Tis should get another job, but today wasn't "rubbish", it was an excellent performance with an undeserved result.

I think Tis should get another job, but today wasn't "rubbish", it was an excellent performance with an undeserved result.
Oh please ! Some good stuff BUT tactically inept.

fred binneys head

Oh please ! Some good stuff BUT tactically inept.
Garbage - we created around 15 chances - what "tactics" would you have used to create more than that?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wish... When he goes it'll be like a weight lifted. Until I realise we're mid table in the Conference...
Just been perusing the 'Tisdale must go' thread, starting at #200. It's amazing that the gripes from then are still as fresh as those of today.

Garbage - we created around 15 chances - what "tactics" would you have used to create more than that?
No use creating "chances" with no chance of finishing - and as for Oakley substitution!!

This has been the story of the last 5 years - at a good guess Tisdale and Perryman paid a £1,000,000 ( of our money!!!!)over the same period!

Last edited:

rp42

Getting a Striker that could put the Ball into the back of the net would be a little starter instead of getting one that can't hit a bulls behind with Taggys head.

fred binneys head

No use creating "chances" with no chance of finishing - and as for Oakley substitution!!
Having strikers who missed chances isn't tactics. Our tactics were spot on and we carved Crewe apart many times, we just didn't score.

The Oakley substitution was a joke.