• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale V Taylor

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Taylor wins by a knock-out....Goodbye Tis...Good luck at the Concrete Theatre of Screams..

Spoonz Red E

Link doesn't work. And don't forget they are still above us in the table.
I think this is the intended link
http://www.sitdownorwellstealyourclub.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2937

Be prepared though, there's a whole 4 pages to get through.

Dubai Grecian

I see that reality has hit MK and they've found Tisdale out already....love it.

Grecian Max

This is from the MK forum... seriously how does Tisdale create these cultish followers? Could have been written by dommers, geoff etc etc it's so similar in it's naviety!

"After another dreadful performance, probably the worst of the lot, this afternoon I am frustrated. We are all frustrated because we should, in theory, walk this league. We are a big club and a very, very strong club for league 2. For half the season it looked like we were all correct in thinking promotion was on the cards or even the title. The thought of lifting silverware seems almost impossible at this stage and automatics very much in doubt.

I understand everyone is annoyed, but if ANYONE even dares to suggest that our relatively new manager Paul Tisdale should be gone, you're an idiot. If you genuinely hold that opinion or have even considered it, I don't want you to be associated with our football club.

Take yourself back a year, we were playing league one football and we'd just made then change from our worst manager ever to an inexperienced young chap to somehow get us out of a relegation battle. Look back to that time and think about awful those times were and then you realise Mr Tisdale is a very, very good manager.

Just my personal opinions, but I simply have no idea how anybody could not want one of the most highly rated league 2 managers, in recent years, to get us out of this mess."

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
It could be Flakey Pasty.

Grecian Max

His post match interview was bonkers, and incredibly worrying.
Yep agree with that.....he should have spent his interview apologising to the fans instead of blaming it on a perfectly good pitch.
I have to say that was one of the most bizarre post match interviews I’ve ever seen, blaming poor weather conditions and players needing to get used to winter pitches, he sounded like a desperate man floundering around for an excuse for his inept tactics, get a grip man and sort your mess out, we have probably one of the best squads in this league, do your job and select the best eleven, not your buddies
Glorious stuff :D :D :D

Stelios

This did make me laugh:

Mark Lee @mark_lee

Replying to @MKDonsFC
A photo of this afternoon's 'poor conditions' for those who couldn't attend #ecfc #mkdons

Pete Martin (CTID)

I just really hope that a number of the additional 1,500 plus who came along to SJP yesterday keep coming back for the remainder of the season, as Matty T has mentioned in his post match interview.

Paul Tisdale has gone, it's a new era.

Proper football is back.

Come and see it!

geoffwp

This is from the MK forum... seriously how does Tisdale create these cultish followers? Could have been written by dommers, geoff etc etc
Wow Maxwell, your fascination for me holds no bounds. Should I be worried? :D

Grecian Max

Wow Maxwell, your fascination for me holds no bounds. Should I be worried? :D
You keep on biting geoff!

Struggling with yesterday I actually feel sorry for you