• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale V Taylor

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The way Tizzy spoke in his interview indicates that promotion is expected (unsurprisingly) : 'time running out"; "points gap"..
MKD fans are starting to question his team selections and substitutions. Seems like they think their best hope is Healey returning from Cardiff.
Some familiar themes in this article.

http://d3d4football.com/is-the-mk-dons-slump-something-to-worry-about/

-" injuries to Jordan Moore-Taylor, Joe Walsh, Callum Brittain and George Williams have affected our flow"
- "The game against Northampton is a prime example. 2-0 up and cruising we then sat back and invited pressure"
- "there’s not enough leadership on the pitch when the pressure is on"

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know one game doesn't prove anything but that result will surely give Matt Taylor a huge boost of confidence!

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Let's hope it puts to bed the ****e that the whole world would collapse without him and the nonsense that he is some sort of managerial genius

Grecian Max

Let's hope it puts to bed the ****e that the whole world would collapse without him and the nonsense that he is some sort of managerial genius
Every single issue I had wih Tisdale reared it’s head today.

Lack of ambition and energy.

Can’t deal with a high press.

Heads dropping too easily.

Dull lifeless football without much running.

Geoff will struggle with that. He’s nothing but an average league 2 manager who plays the most boring football on the planet. Good day for the rest of us!!

STURTZ

Got slightly involved with the Tisdale Army in the GW before the game, afterwards they didn't seem as vocal. Not really surprised, with a defence as shakey as that any excursions into our half became rare and uneventful, we were the better team by far, not sure I've seen a worse team than MK Don's all season.
We pressed them in their own half and the actual chance that they might score was minimal. Good to see a proper left back (I thought Woody was very solid}. Great day for the unfashionable with Forte, Taylor and Lee Martin all doing their bit. But as last week I'd have Law and O Shea fighting out the M o t
M award.

Great performance, Tisdale is now history, it's official.

Grecian2K

Oh, some real gems from "The Concrete Roundabout" - or should it be more accurately named 'The Plastic Playpen'?
http://www.sitdownorwellstealyourclub.com

Sadly, despite all he once did for us, they do seem to have singled poor old SRH as their chosen scapegoat.

For example:

"Harley is utter ****e. He must have naked photos of Tis, there’s no other reason..."
"The new scapegoat?..."
"No just a load of ****e..."
"If so, why does he get picked?"
Followed by the following, excorciatingly accurate riposte...

he gets picked because tisdale knows the square root of **** all, that’s why he achieved **** all in 12 years at Exeter, thats why we’ve dropped like a stone in the last few weeks and promotion seems highly unlikely now to me. However you predicted two weeks ago we’ll finish top, easily to boot. Let’s see who’s more correct come the end of the season.
The sound of scales tumbling from once besotted eyes?
Well, they can't say we didn't try to warn them.
And I can't honestly see a hard-headed like nice Mr Winkleman businessman being quite as tolerant as our benign, benevolent Trust always was in the face of serial disappointment.

iscalad

Oh, some real gems from "The Concrete Roundabout" - or should it be more accurately named 'The Plastic Playpen'?
http://www.sitdownorwellstealyourclub.com

Sadly, despite all he once did for us, they do seem to have singled poor old SRH as their chosen scapegoat.

For example:

"Harley is utter ****e. He must have naked photos of Tis, there’s no other reason..."
"The new scapegoat?..."
"No just a load of ****e..."
"If so, why does he get picked?"
Followed by the following, excorciatingly accurate riposte...

he gets picked because tisdale knows the square root of **** all, that’s why he achieved **** all in 12 years at Exeter, thats why we’ve dropped like a stone in the last few weeks and promotion seems highly unlikely now to me. However you predicted two weeks ago we’ll finish top, easily to boot. Let’s see who’s more correct come the end of the season.
The sound of scales tumbling from once besotted eyes?
Well, they can't say we didn't try to warn them.
And I can't honestly see a hard-headed like nice Mr Winkleman businessman being quite as tolerant as our benign, benevolent Trust always was in the face of serial disappointment.
Link doesn't work. And don't forget they are still above us in the table.

Grecian2K

Sorry about that …. posting links from a tablet isn't easy for us older codgers …. just search for The Concrete Roundabout and enjoy.

milts

Tisdale clearly seriously underachieving at MK.

IndoMike

Weren't they about 12 points ahead of us two months ago? They lost Healey, who clearly made the difference. We lost Jayden.