• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out brigade - Mk Edition.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting, never really had Harley down as coach material.
Oh I don't know? It was sometimes rumoured that he used to be "Tisdale's Taxi" to get him to his place of employment.

Being a "coach" would seem a distinct upgrade in status for Ryan. Even though that might mean carrying the whole team, and/or supporters.

grecIAN Harris

Oh I don't know? It was sometimes rumoured that he used to be "Tisdale's Taxi" to get him to his place of employment.

Being a "coach" would seem a distinct upgrade in status for Ryan. Even though that might mean carrying the whole team, and/or supporters.
You say that like it's something new. His carried the team before now...…..

WXF

This thread is exactly like a bitter divorce...comical

So many people on here surprised and upset Tis sh*t on us...we were merely his employer (in a cut throat industry), we weren’t his family!! I’m gobsmacked it upsets so many, it happens at every club with players every season.

Tis doesn’t care an ounce of what we at Exeter think so why do we care so much about him and his team of coaches!!!
If you think overtime Tisdale used his position to place his interests ahead of the clubs then I am not going to argue against you, but the person getting most emotional on this thread is you. Tisdale’s reign offers a lesson about how a too cosy cooperate culture and nepotism can develop. This is important because our club isn’t fickle and short termist and so may employ people for longer periods than others. It is worth acknowledging Tisdale being shown up as a run of the mill manager. It dispels some of the aura that developed around him in the mind of some of his die hard advocates and so helps things appear more clearly.

Redarrow

I don't think that is the point at all, the point is many of us didn't rate him that highly. I had no problem with him moving on, I was delighted !

Regarding your comment about what Tisdale thinks, how the fook would you know what he thinks ???
Do you honestly think for one minute he will be at home thinking ‘I hope the fans from my old club nearly two years ago still like me’.....come on buddy don’t be daft!!

Redarrow

Its only football chat on a football forum, I wonder how many extra pages have been added to this thread by those advocating that we shouldn't be talking about our ex-manager. :)
No I don’t mean the fact there is a thread, it’s just some members posts on here are still very bitter towards him, almost like there is still a love towards an ex wife who took everything :LOL:

I understand people will be interested on what their ex is up to though

tavyred

No I don’t mean the fact there is a thread, it’s just some members posts on here are still very bitter towards him, almost like there is still a love towards an ex wife who took everything :LOL:

I understand people will be interested on what their ex is up to though
Don't get me wrong I don't lose any sleep over the nob, but I thought his behaviour at certain times during his time at ECFC was lamentable. Perfectly understandable for a conversation to be ongoing about a manager who spent such a long time here, I don't understand why anyone would think otherwise.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
It’s toe, not tow.

Here to help.
Damned autocorrect

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do you honestly think for one minute he will be at home thinking ‘I hope the fans from my old club nearly two years ago still like me’.....come on buddy don’t be daft!!
The fans from his old club nearly two years ago served notice on his contract, an act that he felt was unjustified and ungrateful and one that he never forgave. Ultimately it led him to leave for THAT club and now he’s been sacked.

I reckon he will have reflected on how us fans rumbled him.

ex_user1234

Resigned
Am I the only one thinking this thread is the Exeweb version of an unhealthy obsession over an ex wife/husband?
Spot on. Only human nature though. When your wife of 12 years leaves you for another man, you're allowed a bit of schadenfreude if he later breaks up with her. "Zay say ze grass iz not alwayz greener in ze stadium MK." (Eric Cantona)

Langer

It sounds like the fan was struggling to spin as there was so much shit hitting it.