• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out brigade - Mk Edition.

Think Tis will still be very, very picky and only take something with lots Of potential.
So was Sol Campbell who'll be far more 'highbrow' than Tis will ever be. Not by much but SUFC is bigger than Tis will ever be.

Redarrow

The fans from his old club nearly two years ago served notice on his contract, an act that he felt was unjustified and ungrateful and one that he never forgave. Ultimately it led him to leave for THAT club and now he’s been sacked.

I reckon he will have reflected on how us fans rumbled him.
Hahaha you can’t even say the clubs name....it’s MK DONS mate, out here acting like they insulted your family!!

And honestly no I don’t think he will reflect at all on Exeter city fans, why would he...it’s football...no loyalty in football and if you think there is your delusional!! How many players you see leave one club for a rival down the road...spurs/arsenal spring to mind, do you think adebayor cared one second for those poor arsenal fans when he signed for spurs, I even recall him running the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of them when he scored for Man City!!

Tisdale would not care an ounce over what city fans would say about him, he would not read Exeweb, he would not even have thought to call the club to say hi to old colleagues when he left!!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Redarrow

You seem to think you are Tisdale's Exeweb representative, as I said before how the fook do you know what Tisdale is doing or thinking, stop posting comments as though they are fact, they aren't.

Reactions: WXF

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Isn't it funny how Redarrow registered on Exeweb in September 2016 when we were have an absolute dog of a run.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Isn't it funny how Redarrow registered on Exeweb in September 2016 when we were have an absolute dog of a run.
Are you insinuating that redarrow is in fact Steve Perryman (rips off redarrows mask to reveal an embarrassed Steve Perryman in proper scooby doo fashion)

Legohead

Banned
Are you insinuating that redarrow is in fact Steve Perryman (rips off redarrows mask to reveal an embarrassed Steve Perryman in proper scooby doo fashion)

..........and who then mutters the line, "you meddling grecians".

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Redarrow

You seem to think you are Tisdale's Exeweb representative, as I said before how the fook do you know what Tisdale is doing or thinking, stop posting comments as though they are fact, they aren't.
Well, its something you often do old chap, so why not someone else?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well, its something you often do old chap, so why not someone else?
Examples please Old Codger ?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
TPC is "so far off the mark" that it is laughable !

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
TPC is "so far off the mark" that it is laughable !
Why ?