• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out brigade - Mk Edition.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Let's face it, a lot of people in footy just make decisions on the outside looking in so they'll just see that Tis spent an eternity with us and developed young players so that must mean he's a really good manager and the MK failure was just one of those things that happens sometimes to a manager. He'll get another chance without doubt.
But will he want one? I very much doubt it..

Dannyred

I don't think he'll get a job in the bottom 2 divisions that pays more.
Who at our club allowed him to be on that much money and allowed a rolling contact ?

elginCity

Who at our club allowed him to be on that much money and allowed a rolling contact ?
PeteUSA should be getting up in a couple of hours, and now you’ve spoiled his Sunday.

Legohead

Banned
There is that Dannyred i agree, but i'd like to think that those responsible have learned from this experience and as a result nothing like that will ever be allowed to happen again. We all make mistakes. It was an expensive one admittedly but it's done now, we learn from it and move on.

IndoMike

For our legal eagles, here is some information about rolling contracts, especially related to football managers. I'm still a teeny bit confused.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
MK Dons haven't wasted any time, current player Russell Martin is their new manager.

IndoMike

MK Dons haven't wasted any time, current player Russell Martin is their new manager.

Here today, gone tomorrow?

tavyred

A player power sacking/appointment if there ever was one.

grecIAN Harris

Deleted....... too slow.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
A player power sacking/appointment if there ever was one.
And presumably a cheap appointment as well!