• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out brigade - Mk Edition.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
He
To be honest, I am not sure he is particularly employable: a reasonable track record, certainly, but a reputation for boring, defensive football is not a great component for a managerial CV. As for a broadcasting career, well, no.
'
He's the kind of bloke the FA would like.

DB9

To be honest, I am not sure he is particularly employable: a reasonable track record, certainly, but a reputation for boring, defensive football is not a great component for a managerial CV. As for a broadcasting career, well, no.
Did Sam Allardyce well

STURTZ

His career is on hold
His career is on hold
That Paul Tisdale
His career is on hold.

Legohead

Banned
Did Sam Allardyce well
In fact football is littered with negative minded / safety first managers yet they still seem to keep getting jobs. Tis will get another job at L1/2 level for sure IMO if he decides he wants to stay in management.

Let's face it, a lot of people in footy just make decisions on the outside looking in so they'll just see that Tis spent an eternity with us and developed young players so that must mean he's a really good manager and the MK failure was just one of those things that happens sometimes to a manager. He'll get another chance without doubt.

DB9

In fact football is littered with negative minded / safety first managers yet they still seem to keep getting jobs. Tis will get another job at L1/2 level for sure IMO if he decides he wants to stay in management.

Let's face it, a lot of people in footy just make decisions on the outside looking in so they'll just see that Tis spent an eternity with us and developed young players so that must mean he's a really good manager and the MK failure was just one of those things that happens sometimes to a manager. He'll get another chance without doubt.
Mind I don't think many clubs would give him a rolling contract, Clubs at our level just don't have the funds to pay off say a two year one. I think the development of the youngsters was not down to just him, The coaching team at the C&F had a lot to do with it

Dannyred

His career is on hold
His career is on hold
That Paul Tisdale
His career is on hold.
I don’t think he will care with the wages he was on at Exeter & MK

Legohead

Banned
Mind I don't think many clubs would give him a rolling contract, Clubs at our level just don't have the funds to pay off say a two year one. I think the development of the youngsters was not down to just him, The coaching team at the C&F had a lot to do with it
I think most of us know that the development of the youngsters wasn't primarily down to Tisdale but i was more trying to point out that those people in football who look at most of the lower leagues from the outside in and who just see and read about Tisdale and his success with youngsters may simply and easily think he's responsible for that and therefore that makes him a good manager worthy of a job.

Legohead

Banned
I don’t think he will care with the wages he was on at Exeter & MK
I don't think he'll get a job in the bottom 2 divisions that pays more.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Legohead

Similar to the years we heard the media saying we had a tiny budget etc when in fact our budget was among the top ten in the league.

One season our budget was two to three times the size of Acc Stanley and they went on to win the league !

At ECFC Tisdale played the belittle ECFC card, a lot of the fans had stopped buying it yet most of the media still went with it, he couldn't do that at MK Dons and he lasted little over a year.

Last edited:

Redarrow

The script may have been written.....

December 1st - **PAFC ANNOUNCE LOWE IS SACKED**

December 2nd - **PAFC ANNOUNCE NEW MANAGER IN TISDALE**

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GJW