• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale linked to Birmingham job

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
as the Devon Live article says, it was Bet365 offering 25/1 on Tisdale getting the job. What is happening here,IMHO, is bookies trying to list a few names to generate some interest in the betting, and getting free publicity from papers like the E&E who themselves get a few clicks from an article easily written based solely on the bookies' odds.

Nobody with any sense would have backed Tisdale for the Blues job.If the odds offered had been ten times better - 250-1 it still wouldn't have garnered much/any interest
Quite. Is this the same bookie offering odds on Uho Ehiougu?

PeteUSA

Not sure Tisdale is even interested in another job

He'll do this one until he doesn't want to anymore and will then go into business

Maybe 5-7 years ago when his stock was highest he might have had a crack at a higher level role but even then he didn't seem tooo bothered
I totally agree, Tisdale has already said that when he leaves Exeter, he's done with it (or words to that effect). He probably wont get the job security (or the money) at any other club; although these reported deep discussions Tagg's going on about over PT's contract are somewhat worrying.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I totally agree, Tisdale has already said that when he leaves Exeter, he's done with it (or words to that effect). He probably wont get the job security (or the money) at any other club; although these reported deep discussions Tagg's going on about over PT's contract are somewhat worrying.
Sauce please ?

PeteUSA

Sauce please ?
Do your own research. And have you really got nothing better to do than follow every post I make with a belligerent two or three worded comment?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do your own research. And have you really got nothing better to do than follow every post I make with a belligerent two or three worded comment?
Just hadn't seen anything on any Official ECFC site that there were discussions over our glorious leaders contract recently.

Just for the record I don't follow every post , just the ones I feel have no depth as something gets posted on here and the next thing its taken as FACT with all the connotations that involves.

Terryhall

I don't have the link Ramone but it was in a recent statement made by Tagg, alongside other matters he mentioned that the new contract negotiations with Tisdale were close to completion (or words to that effect).

There was a thread at the time where it was speculated that this was connected to last year's AGM motion (but that is all it was, speculation, and none of us really know for sure)

StroudGrecian

Tisdale will surely be attracted to the current vacancy at Chesterfield, with all that exquisitely fashioned leather upholstery.

Alistair20000

Tisdale will surely be attracted to the current vacancy at Chesterfield, with all that exquisitely fashioned leather upholstery.
Yep the burgundy red ball strangler trews would slide nicely over the aforementioned leather.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't have the link Ramone but it was in a recent statement made by Tagg, alongside other matters he mentioned that the new contract negotiations with Tisdale were close to completion (or words to that effect).

There was a thread at the time where it was speculated that this was connected to last year's AGM motion (but that is all it was, speculation, and none of us really know for sure)
Thankyou Terry , I didn't think I had seen anything for quite some time ref contracts for Sir Tiz of the Dale hence why I thought there may have been something new to add to the argument ........... as normal there was nothing new to add just some rehashed comment.

Terryhall

Just to note, Steve Cotterill has been appointed. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41441179