• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale Leaving???

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Oh for christ's if he went to the loo midway through a game some jerk would attempt to read something into it. He may just have been celebrating another year of success.

Tis said the other day that Sir Rob may progress beyond being a coach in a couple of years time. Does that mean he will take over from Tis? No!

All this speculation that he may be leaving every time he says or does something is frankly becoming bloody boring!
For someone still ****** and with a major headache and being so annoyed at missing out on the best away game of the season (atmosphere wise),....your spelling is extremely good!

FAN-TATIC

For someone still ****** and with a major headache and being so annoyed at missing out on the best away game of the season (atmosphere wise),....your spelling is extremely good!
Good old Microsoft Word correction Reggie Q42. Actually having the 'hair of the dog' as I post. Bring on the Stowford Press!

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Good old Microsoft Word correction Reggie Q42. Actually having the 'hair of the dog' as I post. Bring on the Stowford Press!
Was ******** at the game yesterday?????;)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... His love for Exeter City is evident, and he's looking to build a career as a manager over the next 25 years.

Not sure if it's been said on here about yesterday, but the players genuinally did not know he was on the bench . In the dressing room he said Marcus was a sub, and the matchday announcer didn't give his name out as a sub. :D

He had his kit on under his clothes, and only disappeared for a couple of minutes to put his boots on and find a telephone box.

Great moment.
Am expecting an extra special end of season Kellows, Mr Lammie ... :)

ECFC Music

If you heard his post match interview I'd say leaving was the last thing on his mind.
Antony it crossed my mind that it was a last farewell but i agree with you the interview was anything but a last hurrah.
I think the problem he has now got is to top this season.Year on year improvements in our league position can't go on forever and each success brings with it the expectation to do better. I presume he will leave when he considers the club can go no further so assuming from his comments he is staying then i think we can be optimistic for next season.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't think Cheggers was there
That's a shame. He would have sold loads of Tis' sub appearance I would have thought.

denny

There must have been someone acting on Chegger's behalf.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cup winners Cup mate, not Champions league. :)

Not sure if it's been said on here about yesterday, but the players genuinally did not know he was on the bench . In the dressing room he said Marcus was a sub, and the matchday announcer didn't give his name out as a sub. :D

Great moment.
which partly explains why we were so confused about subs... the big screen did have Tis listed as one of the seven...

great,great moment.

jimmy

Not sure if it's already been mentioned but Tis made his premier league debut for Southampton at Hillsbrough and said it was special - therefore a special place to hang up his boots for Exeter.

Legend!!!

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
therefore a special place to hang up his boots for Exeter.
How self-indulgent is that?

Good job we won the game, else I'd be calling him a cheese burgher. :D