• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale Leaving???

4ORDY

This sounds more likely.

I can confirm that Tis's excellent passing and reading of the game was still very much in evidence at the Stanno testimonial.
Yeah he was quality ! I seem to remember He done a bit of a zidane move.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe he is going to retire from playing ? last chance to get on the pitch, Not a bad place to do it.
Fair point but his last Football League appearance was more than a decade ago... to all intents and purposes he'd already retired.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I went to the stanno testimonial on Monday and not only did he play, he played bloody well and is a decent footballer. Was said after that he enjoyed it so much, no matter what the score was he would come on for a run out in the last few mins today and he did :)
He played in the quarter-finals of the Champions League for a Greek side so no great surprise he looked half-decent in the Stanno game. That said, didn't imagine for a minute he would feature today.

ForeverECFC

Retiring from playing Football!

Borat

Hopefully all will be cleared up in the post match interview ;)

mackellow

in my mind it means only one thing hes leaving really hope im wrong

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you heard his post match interview I'd say leaving was the last thing on his mind.

Garethecfc

He wasn't on for long but put in one really good pass, low across the pitch. Was such a great end to the season. I think Tisdale will stay one more season, to see if he can take us up. If he can he'll stay longer and if not he'll hand over the reigns to Rob Edwards. Saying that I am convinced he could take over as West Ham Manager.

Last edited:

4ORDY

If you heard his post match interview I'd say leaving was the last thing on his mind.
I agree some very kind words about ECFC.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
From what I heard the reason he played was to prevent his pro playing licence from expiring so that he is still able to register as a (back up!) player next season.

Sousnds feasible to me. After yesterday I am also convinced that he will be here next season.

Last edited: