• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale has interview with Portsmouth

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's flattering to be headhunted and invited to interview.

He'd be a fool not to go and hear them out.

grecian55

I hope that if Tis doe's go to another team that he don't take Maurice Wright with him ,he would be hard to replace ? ;)

Grecian_Jay

"Exeter City Football Club prides itself on not standing in the way of staff, players and management when opportunities arise away from the club."

To me this just comes across as a pitifully tinpot, meek and submissive statement. Grow some balls for ****s sake.
Bang on the money! Pathetic statement and attitude from the club. We are a shambles all over and other clubs know they can walk all over us.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
The way the odds on Richie Barker have been shortening suggests we could well be stuck with him for a while longer yet. Oh well, may not bother going Accy after all.

GWannell

Steve Moran3

Great news. We don't know of course that "Portsmouth are picking Barker over him" - there could be any number of reasons.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I heard that tisdale decided to give nothing away in the early part of the interview, and went on to bore them rigid for seventy minutes before trying to win the job late on by being more direct. Afterwards he was reported as saying the sun was in his eyes where he was sat, and he was disappointed with the outcome but the other candidates imposed themselves on the interview panel as they are entitled to do.

(clap)

Grecian_Jay

I heard that tisdale decided to give nothing away in the early part of the interview, and went on to bore them rigid for seventy minutes before trying to win the job late on by being more direct. Afterwards he was reported as saying the sun was in his eyes where he was sat, and he was disappointed with the outcome but the other candidates imposed themselves on the interview panel as they are entitled to do.

(clap)
Get on Ricky! Like this (y)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

rp42

FFS looks like he's staying..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yeah(n)