• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale for Swindon?

londonboy80

This doesnt really sound like the sort of interview he would be giving if he was leaving us
http://mobile.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/tis-not-a-bad-situation-to-be-in-947539.aspx?pd=635104752570000000

milts

My thoughts exactly.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
This doesnt really sound like the sort of interview he would be giving if he was leaving us
http://mobile.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/tis-not-a-bad-situation-to-be-in-947539.aspx?pd=635104752570000000
I have no knowledge either way as to whether he will join Swindon but I ask the question...what sort of interview was he going to give?

"I don't give a toss about the game tonight cos I'm on way to the County Ground". I suspect the Swindon thing is part of the usual smokescreen and has little or no grounding in truth...

Last edited:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I suspect the Swindon thing is part of the usual smokescreen and has little or no grounding in truth...
I doubt there is any truth in it but what usual smokescreen do you allude to?

malcolms

I doubt there is any truth in it but what usual smokescreen do you allude to?
Well, let's put it this way..When the managers popularity wanes, as it has quite noticeably recently, a story about how one team or another is looking to recruit him surfaces, thereby sparking off a panic amongst the more insecure City posters, followed by a denial, endless appreciation and normal service is resumed with much love being administered.

Last edited:

Pinhoe Red x1

If i thought for one minute he would reply i'd txt Taggy
Obviously there are some he trust & some that blab to all!

tavyred

Well, let's put it this way..When the managers popularity wanes, as it has quite noticeably recently, a story about how one team or another is looking to recruit him surfaces, thereby sparking off a panic amongst the more insecure City posters, followed by a denial, endless appreciation and normal service is resumed with much love being administered.
Indeed, I`m looking forward to the day Tis departs if only to read the more rabid toenailers on here, claim that it was Grecian Jay 'what drove him away' to the welcoming arms of another club!:)

ECFC traveller

Find it strange that my correct thread has been closed about him leaving for Swindon, he's already there and rob edwards is already in charge at st james park.

Don't you lot know anything?

FAN-TATIC

Or, on the other hand it is just the kind of interview that he would give if he was intent on concealing the truth for a couple more days.

Pobbop

But he's been at the club, doing interviews, not saying a word about it, neither have anyone connected with the club. Bit conspiracy theory here, if you don't mind me saying. What denial, what talk from the club, where's the quotes?

The reason the speculation mounted was because of the announcement of the Brazil match, just billed as big news at 3. Then some stupid punters put lots of money on and Skybet closed the betting. This was monumentally stupid, because only the more credulous would believe the Press conference wouldn't have been called at Swindon, if they were going to announce a new manager.

Do you really think the club could give a **** about what's being said on this 'board ATM?